This position is eligible for a $3,000 sign on bonus!
RAYUS Radiology, formerly Center for Diagnostic Imaging and Insight Imaging, is looking for a Mammography Technologist to join our team. We are challenging the status quo by shining the light on radiology and making it a critical first step in diagnosis and proper treatment. Come join us and shine brighter together.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm position at our Plano, TX location.
As a Mammography Technologist, you will perform mammography exams for use of diagnosis and treatment of disease or injury to patients of all ages.
You'll be part of a team providing a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures with compassion and integrity to ensure the highest quality, access, service and value to our patients, referring providers and partners. You'll play an important part of that process by using your knowledge of principles and procedures of diagnostic radiology and mammography and the operation and maintenance of radiologic equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(55%) Patient Care & Imaging
• Produces diagnostic images in assigned area and performs quality control tasks as assigned
• Screens patients before exam for any precautions or contradictions pertaining to the examination
• Performs mammography examinations according to a high-quality standard in order to service the patient and referring physician
• Promotes and motivates good customer relations with patients, physicians, visitors, and other company personnel
• Maintains and adjusts equipment
(40%) Department Support
• Participates in staff meetings with employee involvement
• Maintains positive work relationships with radiologists and other physicians referring to the company
• Assists in maintaining an updated radiographic protocol manual
• Accurately maintains patient records within Radiology Information Software
• Maintains an orderly and clean work area to promote good safety habits for patients and co-workers
• Assists with training of new associates, providing resource and technical expertise
(5%) Performs other duties as assigned
• ARRT registered technologist, current and in good standing
• Graduate of the American Medical Association (AMA) approved school of radiography Licensed Radiological Technologist in the appropriate state, if applicable
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
• Must have training and experience sufficient to competently perform radiographic procedures independently
• Advanced modality certification
• Must have continuing CEU's in modality as required by MQSA or state specific
How to apply:
- Visit career site
- Look up job title or requisition number