We are looking for a principled Chiropractor to join our growing family and wellness practice full time in Charlotte, NC.
We are looking for a DC who is passionate about chiropractic care and helping patients find their individual path and goals on the road to health and wellness- someone who is looking for a welcoming and healing environment in which to practice their art and science to better the community, one patient at a time. Our ideal candidate is nutrition and healthy lifestyle minded, has experience as a chiropractor and likes to work with children.
We are seeking a proficient adjustor who can care for all types (pediatric, geriatric, sports, family, etc.), is a fantastic adjuster, and a team player to join our practice long term. Work with a highly successful chiropractor in our busy and ever-growing practice! Educational and professional advancement under the tutelage of a veteran chiropractor with over 30 years of experience.
We are a family wellness practice that has been proudly serving the community of Charlotte and Mint Hill for over 30 years- providing our community with a high level of customer service, exceptional Chiropractic care and a fun professional environment for health and healing. Our team is highly skilled and caring with excellent skills and our staff is second to none. Our mission is to provide the best Chiropractic care that our patients need and deserve and be our patients first choice for treatment- helping our patients reach their health and wellness goals and leaving our patients no doubt that they have chosen the right place. We provide excellent service, the gold standard, and truly care how our patients feel both personally and professionally. We have a state-of-the-art facility and offer a wide range of treatment care options. We are committed to our patients by learning the latest advancements in health enhancement and weight loss to ensure each patient gets the personalized treatment needed to feel better and become healthier. We are a true family practice and treat patients of all age ranges.
• Patient exams/evaluations (physical exam, medical history review, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Take and review X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to care plan options, diagnosis and x-ray findings, lifestyle modifications, nutrition advice, and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic care/treatments and modalities- Diversified, adjusting by hand- no instruments, CBP, knee decompression, show exercises if necessary
• Documentation- timely and accurate
• Frequent patient reevaluations to ensure treatment goals are being met
• Collaboration with the other healthcare professionals and colleagues for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NC
• Chiropractic experience preferred
• Willingness to treat patients of all age ranges (pediatric through geriatric)
• Monday through Friday
• ½ days on Tuesday and Friday
• $75k per year plus bonuses
• Bonus structure
• Vacation- 2 weeks
• Health coverage stipend
• Whole life insurance policy
• Professional growth with mentoring
We have a dynamic, award-winning team and a stellar supportive staff to help us do what we do best, help improve the quality of lives of countless of individuals in the Charlotte community. We are looking for a likeminded DC who can collaborate with our team, to help us on our goal to better the community, one patient at a time. We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, wonderful supportive working environment, and the chance to change people’s lives through quality Chiropractic care!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org