We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Aurora, IL. We are looking for a stellar DC who is passionate about working closely with patients, creating long term relationships with them while providing high-quality, individualized care. Ideally, the incoming chiropractor is a great adjuster and a team player who enjoys collaborating with our dynamic office team to provide the best care possible, helping our patients reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals!
We are a multidisciplinary team that has over 4 decades of experience providing skilled and high-quality care to our community. Our highly trained and experienced staff of medical professionals provide our patients with integrative medical treatments for pain relief. We are dedicated to helping our patients overcome any health concerns with the right combination of treatment modalities and we are committed to helping our patients achieve their health and wellness goals. From aching backs and necks to trauma after an automobile accident or on the job injury, our team of trained and experienced health care professionals are here to provide the best possible care and get them back on their feet. We have a diverse multidisciplinary team of Chiropractors, medical professionals, and support staff that provides the highest level of care.
• Perform initial exams and re-exams (medical history, focused physical exam, review pertinent imaging/documents/reports)
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Evaluate findings and determine diagnosis
• Develop and prepare appropriate Plans of care
• Patient education as to diagnosis, plan of care options, pre and post treatment care, lifestyle modifications, take-home stretches and exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care- adjustments of the spine and extremities, rehab and various therapies and modalities
• Consulting with colleagues and medical providers to maximize patient recovery
• Documentation and Charting (timely and accurate notes) Daily notes
• Collaboration with the healthcare team for comprehensive patient care
• Patient follow up to ensure treatment goals are being met- regular reassessments
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Active Chiropractic license in IL
• Full time
• Paid Vacation/PTO
• Profit sharing
• Fully staffed state of the art office
If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you! Our team provides effective solutions for our patient’s health challenges. We seek to help our patients with prevention and function, improving their quality of life, without focusing on their symptoms alone. We have a dynamic team and are looking to add a compassionate DC to our group. We offer competitive compensation, great benefits, a supportive and great work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, and the chance to help countless of individuals experience the benefits of Chiropractic. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office 800-472-9060 Brian@hcrcstaffing.com http://www.hcrcstaffing.com