Chiropractor University Place, WA 98466 (6 miles W of Tacoma)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Chiropractor to join our Chiropractic office full time in University Place, WA. We are conveniently located 6 miles West of Tacoma and less than 45 minutes South of Seattle in the beautiful pacific northwest.
We are looking for a “subluxation-based” Chiropractor who is motivated by helping others achieve their wellness goals and is passionate about the many benefits Chiropractic care brings! MUST have a background in Atlas Orthogonal or a desire to learn and ultimately become board certified. We typically utilize Thompson technique, Activator Methods and arthrostim within our practice.
Our mission is to provide the best chiropractic care to our community, and we have been doing so for almost 30 years.
Our purpose is to "empower others to thrive." Our doctors implement chiropractic care, focusing on structural correction for long-term results, allowing individuals to function at their highest level and enjoying the greatest quality of life. We are determined to help as many people as possible attain optimal health through chiropractic and other natural forms of health care. We practice a holistic approach to health, working to identify and address the root cause of our patients’ discomfort and bringing out the body’s natural healing power. We aim to target our patient’s wellness needs using the least invasive yet highly effective techniques and services. We treat a range of healthcare needs and conditions, both pain and acute injuries to health and wellness. We have a dedicated and knowledgeable team of Chiropractors.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and analyze X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- Create ROF’s, Manual Adjustments- Atlas Orthogonal, Thompson, Activator, Arthrostim, and various other therapies to include cold laser, decompression, and ice
• Maintain clean room/tools and tables
• Ordering orthotics
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an Accredited Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in WA
• Must have a background in, or a desire to learn, Atlas Orthogonal
• $100k (typically exceeding within the first year)
• Bonus compensation possible
• Full time
• M-W and F 9-1 and 3-6; Thursday 3-6
• Bonus structure potential
• Complementary chiro care/office services
• No weekend work
• Professional advancement with a knowledgeable and experienced team
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated DC who wants the support working with a dedicated team and support staff but with the flexibility to grow their own practice as well. If you want to give stellar patient care with a team of experienced, dedicated practitioners, then come join us! We offer highly effective, state of the art care and believe that chiropractic is for everyone. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.