Chiropractor Spring Hill, TN 37174 (30 miles S of Nashville)
Sign on bonus- up to $5k
A subluxation-based family practice in Spring Hill, TN is seeking an outstanding candidate for an Associate Chiropractor position to help complete their family full time.
Our practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship-building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
We are a subluxation-based family Chiropractic office that is quickly growing due to our excellent reputation for providing the highest quality care to our patients and their families. We need to add an additional chiropractor to our current team of DC’s. We have a passion for chiropractic care, health, and wellness. Our mission is to serve as many families as possible with principled chiropractic care aiming to improve the life and well-being to truly create a healthier community and healthier generation. We want to join our patients on their health journey and assist them in achieving optimal health. We do this by utilizing state of the art technology and a holistic, whole-body approach to proactive health care. We focus on scientific research, ongoing training, and the best technology available so that we provide our patients with the most through and complete care possible. We love to see and treat patients of all ages, as we know that the benefits of chiropractic care can help everyone. We have a dedicated team of Chiropractors, x-ray techs, Chiropractic assistants and awesome support staff who collaborate to provide the most comprehensive patient care that our patients need and deserve!
• Patient exams/evaluations new and existing (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent reports/imaging)
• Review X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to the diagnosis, treatment care plan options, lifestyle modifications, and therapeutic exercises
• Chiropractic care- adjusting- Diversified, Thompson Drops, Webster, Active rehab, therapies, and modalities
• Follow up care and progress checks to ensure patient and DC goals are being met
• Follow up on patient phone calls and emails
• Work collaboratively with the other Doctors and office staff for optimal patient care
• Work with the CA’s and X-ray techs, providing direction for patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in TN
• A minimum of three years’ experience is recommended
• Full time
• Monday – Friday with office hours ending at 10:30 am on Fridays
• $105k-$125k per year
• Sign on bonus
• Health Insurance
• State of the art facility and supportive staff
One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Spring Hill is known for offering a mix of old and new. Located just south of Nashville, between Franklin and Columbia, Spring Hill provides a convenient location for businesses and residents looking to be close to major attractions and distribution channels. Potential residents will find vast and rapidly expanding subdivisions and new commercial centers sprinkled amongst historic properties.
We are passionate about serving our practice members and we love seeing individuals improve their health and find freedom from pain and disease. We are looking for a like-minded Chiropractor to join our welcoming and supportive team in our state-of-the-art office. If you have similar goals and passions, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to email@example.com