We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our chiropractic practice 3 days per week in Baldwinville, MA. We are in beautiful northwestern Massachusetts in Worcester County. Do you like helping others on their pathway to wellness? Join our chiropractic family in our welcoming, patient-centered, chiropractic office.
We are looking for a compassionate Associate to join our family focused chiropractic office. We have a small-town home office where everyone knows us and trusts in our care. We are flexible with the incoming Doctor’s practice style, but we primarily use traction (lumbar flexion distraction) and spinal manipulation.
We are a small-town chiropractic office that has proudly earned the trust of our community in Baldwinville over many years. We treat everyone with respect, like family, and we work hard to help all our patients with their healthcare needs and concerns. We are a patient-centered, family focused environment. We treat mainly primary musculoskeletal conditions such as LBP, pinched nerves, sciatica, SI joint pain, etc. We usually see between 30-50 patients per day with a mix of WC, PI, General insurance, and cash. Our amazing office staff handles all billing and scheduling, while the chiropractor does what they do best- provide top quality chiropractic care.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Diagnosis, patient management and treatment plan formulation
• Order imaging as deemed medically necessary
• Make referrals as deemed medically necessary
• Patient education as to diagnosis/ROF’s, treatment plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle/exercise modifications, and health counseling
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments, traction (lumbar flexion distraction) and spinal manipulation, electric stim, heat and various exercises and therapies
• Documentation/progress notes- ChiroTouch with custom macros
• Collaboration with the team and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MA
• 3 days per week from 8:45am to 6pm (off from 12pm-2pm)
Our primary focus is on providing our patients and their families with a pathway towards recovery, better health and wellness through ongoing Chiropractic care. Our techniques can assist patients with the rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known but long lost. For others, the chiropractic journey with us may offer a new sense of balance and wellness that one has never experienced.
If you are a compassionate DC and a great adjuster, then we want to hear from you. We have a dynamic, experienced, and well-respected team and we need to add another likeminded Associate! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org