We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Towson, MD. Our ideal candidate has some experience with soft tissue techniques (like ART, Graston), and is willing to take courses to get certified (paid by us). The incoming associate must be willing to engage in marketing efforts on occasion, as well as take constructive criticism/feedback and use it to get better. The primary job responsibilities will be treating patients, leading the office- keeping the office energy upbeat and positive, and utilizing the Chiropractic Assistant when necessary to maintain the utmost of patient care.
Are you friendly, outgoing, and a good team player? Are you passionate about chiropractic care, providing high quality personalized service? Then we are looking for you and your unique goals and skills to join our dynamic team! We need a team-oriented Associate to join our well-respected team in Towson, in providing the best care that our patients need and deserve!
We provide a full range of chiropractic services individually designed to rapidly resolve injuries, restore function, and improve athletic performance, striving to meet our patient’s healthcare and wellness goals, whatever they may be. Our center is recognized as soft tissue experts in the field, and we continue to stay abreast of the latest clinical research and innovative treatment procedures. Some of our specialties include active release therapy, graston therapy, sports injury rehab, dry needling- filling the gap in the health care system, focusing on fixing soft tissue dysfunction, removing pain, and improving function and performance for all patients. We have incredibly talented and knowledgeable chiropractors, experienced and educated chiropractic assistants, and an administration crew that gets everything done behind the scenes for fantastic customer service.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments, Diversified, soft tissue techniques- ART and Graston, treatments, modalities, rehab exercises, and therapy
• Maintain clean room/tools and tables
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Assist with leadership of the office
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues, chiropractic assistants and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Help generate new patients and referrals with occasional marketing to doctors/lawyers/running stores, and gyms etc.
• Attend weekly team meetings
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractor Licensed in Maryland
• Desire to help generate new patients and referrals occasionally
• Knowledge of rehab protocols
• Understanding and knowledge of soft tissue techniques
• Full time
• Monday through Friday (office hours end at 12 on Fridays)
• $85k-$150k plus
• Bonus structure based on average patient visits
• Disability insurance
• 401k with matching contributions
• Health insurance
• 2 weeks paid plus holidays
• Paid training
Join our respected team and help countless of individuals find optimal health. We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to be a part of a dynamic team who is committed to bringing change to our patients- improving the quality of their lives! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com