Chiropractor New Albany, IN
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our practice full time in New Albany, IN. Our ideal candidate is personable, knowledgeable, and driven to succeed in Chiropractic. We are looking for a likeminded, motivated Associate who can commit to bringing our patients better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care. Are you a strong adjuster, great people skills, and passionate about Chiropractic? Then we want to speak with you!
Our team of Chiropractors are dedicated to helping our patients achieve their wellness objectives, combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. We assure our patients receive the finest quality care using modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Our compassionate and welcoming staff have a genuine concern for our patient’s wellbeing. We take the time to meet our patients, educating them on the full nature of their health and wellness concerns, and personally tailor a wellness program specifically target to their individual needs using the least invasive yet highly effective techniques and services. Our office and team have been proudly serving the community for 33 years and our reputation and patient base continues to grow.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and review X-rays/imaging
• Diagnosis, Report of Findings and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments, Diversified, Thompson, Cox Flexion Distraction, Activator and Sot Blocking, and various Therapy and modalities
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Collaboration with the other Chiropractors and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IN
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
• When completely trained, each doctor works 3- 4 days/week
• Bonus compensation: Presently, 35% of any income received per month over $12,000
• Vacation: 2 weeks
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Malpractice insurance coverage
• Professional and personal growth- learning to be effective and efficient in all procedures under the direction of an experienced and knowledgeable team of doctor
Join our knowledgeable and experienced staff! Our office is a great place to learn not only how to care for patients, but also how to run a successful practice. We have decades of experience, and our knowledgeable and well-respected team continues to grow. This is a wonderful opportunity for a recent graduate or a seasoned chiropractor who wants to join a welcoming team. We have a great office culture, dynamic support staff, and we are looking for a likeminded Associate to help us provide top quality care. We are offering a competitive salary with great benefits and bonus opportunities and the chance to learn and grow professionally with us. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org