Chiropractor Danville, IN (20 miles W of Indianapolis)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Chiropractor to join our Chiropractic office full time in Danville, IN. We are conveniently located 20 miles West of Indianapolis.
Are you passionate about health, wellness, Chiropractic care and bringing about the body’s natural healing power? Want to join a team of like-minded, experienced, and well-respected doctors who provide top quality care to the community? We need a chiropractor who enjoys helping others reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals. We need you and your unique skills to complete our team!
We are seeking an IN licensed chiropractor, who is coachable and able to do manual adjusting to join our family chiropractic practice. Ideally, the incoming associate has experience/background in pediatric chiropractic care, but it is not a requirement.
Our mission is to provide the best chiropractic care to the whole family. Our office has been servicing the community for over 44 years! We are determined to help as many people as possible attain optimal health through chiropractic and other natural forms of health care. We practice a holistic approach to health, working to identify and address the root cause of our patients’ discomfort and bringing out the body’s natural healing power. We aim to target our patient’s wellness needs using the least invasive yet highly effective techniques and services. We treat a range of patient ages, as well as healthcare needs and conditions, both pain and acute injuries to health and wellness. We are truly a family practice, treating newborns through adults and seniors. It is our goal to guide our patients to optimal, well-rounded health.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- ROF’s, Manual Adjustments, Diversified, Thompson, Activator, Flexion Distraction, teaching rehabilitative exercises to patients, soft tissue therapy, , and various other therapies
• Maintain clean room/tools and tables
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Training with lead chiro on office procedures weekly
• Help at marketing/screening events may be necessary, but will be sparce
• Graduation from an Accredited Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in IN
• Pediatric experience preferred but not a requirement
• $75k-$80k depending on experience
• Full time
• Bonus structure potential
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company paid malpractice
• State licensure fees paid by employer
• Complementary chiro care for doctor and immediate family
• No weekend work
• Professional advancement with a knowledgeable and experienced team
If you want to give stellar patient care with a team of experienced, dedicated practitioners then come join us! We offer highly effective, state-of-the-art care and believe that chiropractic is for everyone. We tailor a program specifically targeted to each patient’s wellness needs using the least invasive yet highly effective techniques and services. We have a wonderfully supportive team and a great office culture. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com