We are looking for a principled and motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Vancouver, WA. We are looking for a DC who is passionate about chiropractic care and helping patients find their individual path and goals on the road to health and wellness- someone who is looking for a welcoming and healing environment in which to practice their art and science to better the community, one patient at a time.
Ideally, the incoming Chiropractor will help us transition one of our Drs into retirement and help take over the large patient base! We are a successful and busy clinic in Vancouver, WA and we need someone to shadow, then take over our retiring Chiropractor's hours. The ideal candidate would use diversified and drop table adjusting primarily, but utilize IASTM, activator, blocks, and flexion distraction as well. We welcome any candidate from a new graduate to an experienced DC who is looking to be part of a great team. Great opportunity for educational and professional advancement under the tutelage of a veteran chiropractor with over 30 years of experience!
We are a family wellness practice that has been proudly serving the community of Vancouver for over 30 years- providing our community with a high level of customer service, exceptional Chiropractic care in a welcoming environment for health and healing. Our team is highly skilled and caring with excellent skills and our staff is second to none. We provide excellent service, the gold standard, and truly care how our patients feel. Our team specializes in an array of areas including chiropractic care, therapy, rehab care, sports medicine, and physical medicine. Our approach to treatment and diagnosis is natural, nonsurgical, hands-on and drug free, relying on the body’s natural ability to relieve pain and restore overall health. Our mission is to provide our patients with the best chiropractic care and help them achieve a full and fast recovery from injuries.
• Patient exams/evaluations (physical exam, medical history review, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Take and review X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to care plan options, diagnosis and x-ray findings, lifestyle modifications, nutrition advice, and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic care/treatments -diversified and drop table adjusting primarily, but utilize IASTM, activator, blocks and flexion distraction and a variety of treatments and modalities
• Documentation- timely and accurate
• Frequent patient reevaluations to ensure treatment goals are being met
• Collaboration with the other healthcare professionals and colleagues for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in WA
• $75k-$150k per year
• Bonus structure
• Professional growth with mentoring
• Busy patient base with amazing support staff!
We have a well-respected team and stellar supportive staff to help us do what we do best, help improve the quality of lives of countless of individuals in the Vancouver community. We are looking for a likeminded DC who can collaborate with our team, to help us on our goal to better the community, one patient at a time, and to assume the patient base of our retiring DC. We are offering a great opportunity to take on a growing practice in a wonderful supportive working environment, and the chance to change people’s lives through quality Chiropractic care!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com