Chiropractor Ormond Beach, FL 32176 (5 miles N of Daytona Beach)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Chiropractor to join our Chiropractic office full time in Ormond Beach, FL just 5 miles north of Daytona Beach on the beautiful East coast of FL. We are part of the Daytona Beach- Deltona area, conveniently located close to the beautiful beaches, entertainment, and restaurants.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or seasoned chiropractor who wants to jump right into a busy practice, offering stellar chiropractic care to the countless individuals in the area. We are looking to bring in a new doctor to our practice with a buyout opportunity within 2 years. We will be showing you how to run and operate a business, coaching included! Great opportunity for a doctor who wants their own practice but doesn’t have the money to start it or the know how to run an office!
At our chiropractic health center, we take a multidisciplinary approach to helping our patients improve their health. We offer a wide range of services to include non-invasive care, car accident treatment, neuropathy treatment, gentle adjustments, and physical therapy. Our mission is to relieve pain caused by problems with the musculoskeletal and nervous systems, improve functionality, restore mobility, and prevent illness using personalized drug-free methods.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- ROF’s, Manual Adjustments, teaching rehabilitative exercises to patients, and various therapies/modalities
• Maintain clean room/tools and tables
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure the patient and treatment goals have been met
• Collaborating and communicating with staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an Accredited Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in FL
• $65k-$90k depending on experience
• Full time
• Monday - Friday
• Bonus structure
• Coaching and professional advancement
• Buyout potential options
• Company paid malpractice
• Health Insurance stipend
• Continuing education stipend
Competitive base salary, bonuses, and benefits!
We are looking to hire a self-motivated doctor who is amazing at assisting patients reach for their health and wellness goals, overcome their obstacles to committing to their treatment plans, and has a great rapport with patients. Are you action oriented, empathetic, detail oriented and looking for a great opportunity? If you answered yes, then we are looking for you! We need you and your unique skills and goals to join our dynamic team. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.