Chiropractor Saugus, MA 01906 (20 min NE of Boston)
Compensation- $75k-$110k per year
Sing on Bonus Plus bi-weekly Bonuses
We are looking for a chiropractor to join our practice full time in Saugus, MA (20 min NE of Boston) in the greater Boston area. We are looking for passionate chiropractors to join our team. As a leader in clinical excellence, we are committed to providing the best possible experience and outcomes for our patients. While the patient is at the forefront of care, the provider experience remains a top priority. You’ll join a team with a defined career pathway, robust mentoring and training program, competitive pay, strong benefits, and tremendous opportunities for career development and advancement.
We have a need at our chiropractor owned and operated group. We are not a franchise, but a group of chiropractors who have collaborated to bring our patients the best care they need and deserve! Enjoy strong support and teamwork providing the great standard of patient care our team is known for across Massachusetts.
All our Chiropractors are knowledgeable, experienced, and ready to bring the highest quality chiropractic care to our patients! We want our patients to trust that they are getting the best care each time they come to see us. We combine our expertise and professionalism with a personal, responsive, and caring attitude to make our patients as comfortable as possible with our practice. We offer services such as spinal manipulation and adjustment, muscle stim, myofascial release and trigger point therapy, physiotherapy, lifestyle and nutritional advice. Our evidence guided approach with a focus on health and wellness with every patient, results in the highest patient and provider experience.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments, treatments/therapies, ROFs, and lifestyle modifications
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, care plan options, and ROF’s
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Work closely with a staff and management team for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in MA
• $75k to $110k
• Strong Base Salary
• Bi-Weekly Bonus
• Sign-on Bonus
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off/15 days’ Vacation to start
• Malpractice and Licensing Fees
• Continuing Ed Yearly stipend
• Mentoring and Training
Experience strong operational support and growth from our leaders. We are committed to the best possible patient care and outcomes as well as growth of our chiropractors and the profession. We are not a franchise company, just a local company that strives hard to increase chiropractic exposure to our communities and provide a place for chiropractors to thrive. Be a part of the strongest chiropractic healthcare team in the greater Boston Area! We are offering competitive compensation, strong clinical and administrative support, great benefits and bonuses, mentoring/training, and so much more, all in a wonderful work environment. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com