Massage Therapist Madison, NJ 07940 (20 miles W of Newark)
We are looking for a Massage therapist to join our medical practice full time in Madison, NJ.
Are you a friendly, outgoing therapist who likes to help provide superb care to patients in the community? Do you love building relationships with your patients and a team of trusted, knowledgeable professionals? Then we need you and your unique combination of skills to join us and our wonderful team!!
We are looking for someone that can join our group, to help in several aspects of the clinic such as, providing high quality massages and assisting the medical team/providers with patient care as needed. The successful candidate is a friendly and motivated person ready to assist helping others on their journey to health and wellness. This position will include rotating Saturday hours.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive, compassionate care to our patients within our multi-discipline medical facility offering functional medicine, physical medicine, internal medicine, chiropractic, podiatry, physical therapy, and sports performance services to our patients. We have been proudly serving our community for over 20 years! We have a wonderful work environment with a state-of-the-art facility. Our team works well together, collaborating for comprehensive patient care within our integrated medical clinic.
• Assist medical and back-office staff when necessary
• Taking the patients vitals/history and chief complaint
• Maintain a clean and organize massage room
• Stock massage therapy supplies
• Perform high quality massages- working on patients before their chiropractic adjustments as directed by the chiropractor
• Supports staff by promptly following orders
• Assist with patient flow (triaging and rooming patients)
• Massage therapy license in NJ
• Previous experience with sports and training, medical assisting or working in an integrative center is a plus
• Full time
• $25 per hour (depending on experience)
• Bonus compensation- option of scheduling 30-minute massages around current patient hours- paid $30.00 /massage
• PTO/Vacation- 10 days
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Profit share plan- employer annual contribution based on year’s profits
We offer great compensation, wonderful work environment and great benefits! This is a great opportunity to work closely with physical medicine providers and help coordinate and provide treatment to patients. If you are self-motivated with exceptional communication skills, then we want to hear from you!