X-Ray Radiologic Technologist Madison, NJ 07940 (20 miles W of Newark)
We are looking for an X-ray Technologist to join our medical practice full time in Madison, NJ.
Are you a friendly, outgoing technician who likes to help provide superb care to patients in the community? Do you love building relationships with your patients and a team of trusted, knowledgeable professionals? Then we need you and your unique combination of skills to join us and our wonderful team!!
We are looking for someone that can join our group, to help in several aspects of the clinic such as, capturing x-rays, and assisting the medical team/providers with patient care as needed. The successful candidate is a friendly and motivated person ready to assist helping others on their journey to health and wellness. This position will include rotating Saturday hours.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive, compassionate care to our patients within our multi-discipline medical facility offering functional medicine, physical medicine, internal medicine, chiropractic, podiatry, physical therapy and sports performance services to our patients. We have been proudly serving our community for over 20 years! We have a wonderful work environment with a state-of-the-art facility. Our team works well together, collaborating for comprehensive patient care!
• Assist medical and back-office staff when necessary
• Taking the patients vitals/history and chief complaint
• Maintain exam and x-ray rooms
• Stock medical/radiologic supplies
• X-rays, Position patients and Obtain x-rays (physical medicine and internal medicine patients)
• Supports staff by promptly following orders, operating equipment to acquire images for diagnosis and treatment of patients
• Assist with patient flow (triaging and rooming patients)
• Radiology Technologist licensed in NJ
• Full time
• $25 per hour
• PTO/Vacation- 10 days
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Profit share plan- employer annual contribution based on year’s profits
We offer great compensation, wonderful work environment and great benefits! If you love helping patients, then our great team and support staff would love to hear from you! Come join us!
Please send your resume to email@example.com