Chiropractor Dover, DE 19904
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Dover, DE.
We are looking for a team player, someone driven to help others decrease their pain, improving their functionality and quality of life to join our integrated practice in Dover, DE. Do you believe in the power of Chiropractic? Passionate about the benefits of Chiropractic care? We are looking for a compassionate DC who enjoys making individual treatment plans that meet their patients needs. We treat a wide range of patient conditions, but we are primarily a personal injury and spinal decompression office. Recent grads and experienced Doctors invited to apply!
Our integrated office brings a multi-disciplinary approach to pain management and care for patients who have been injured at work, involved in an auto accident, and suffer new or chronic discomfort. Our years of experience help us listen to each patient’s particular situation and make an individual treatment plan that meets their needs. Our multispecialty approach to pain is to decrease the reliance on narcotic analgesics with our multi-modality approach. We have a dedicated team of medical doctors, chiropractic physicians, therapists and providers and we offer a host of services which include physical rehabilitation therapy and sports injury pain management.
• Patient exam/evaluations- (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Take, review and report on X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- manual adjustments, spinal decompression, variety of treatments and modalities
• Patient education about the diagnosis, treatment plan options, lifestyle modifications, home rehab recommendations and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Documentation-progress notes
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and multidisciplinary staff for comprehensive patient care
• Regular patient follow up to ensure patient progress and patient satisfaction
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in DE
• Willingness to work with a multidisciplinary team
• Full time
• $45 per hour
• Relocation assistance
• State of the art workplace
• Support staff
If you are a team player, who believes in honesty, integrity, transparency, and has a good work ethic, then we want to hear from you. We have a dynamic team of doctors and supportive staff ready to collaborate to provide the best care possible- the care that our patients need and deserve! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org