Chiropractor Marysville, WA 98270 (35 N of Seattle)
$5k Signing Bonus
We are looking for a Chiropractor who is motivated and a team player to join our practice full time in Marysville, WA. Our state-of-the-art office is in a part of the Seattle metropolitan area. We are located 35 miles north of Seattle, adjacent to Everett on the north side of the Snohomish River delta.
Are you willing to work in a team environment? Love providing high quality Chiropractic care and creating treatment plans that are individualized to each patients needs and concerns? We are looking for a committed and passionate DC to bring their expertise, help us deliver the best possible care, and be willing to learn our systems and how we operate as a team. We will provide all training. Must be willing and able to work in an integrative environment.
We are an integrated practice and have been proudly serving our community for over 25 years, and we have become a trusted source for our patient’s health and wellness goals through our hard work, dedication, and continued effort to bring cutting-edge treatments to our patients. We understand that the work environment needs to provide professional fulfillment, happiness, and fun! We are a mission-driven integrative medical clinic that strives to be the number one clinic in Washington State to provide pain relief to patients naturally - all while delivering our Team an exceptional place to work! We're doing this by providing cutting-edge treatments to our patients to heal the cause and not mask the symptoms!
We're a friendly, dedicated, and passionate Team that works hard to help others! Our Team has built a lasting impact on the community and field with over a 90% success rate for patients and close to 300 fantastic Google reviews! We foster an environment where we can support our Team's goals and growth. We are proud of our culture to help each other every day create value for our patients and have fun while doing it!
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Take and review x-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care, adjustments- Diversified, gonstead, drop, activator, arthrostim, decompression, cold laser, rock tape, teaching rehabilitative exercises to patients, and various therapies/modalities
• Overseeing the rehab team
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, treatment care plan options, lifestyle modifications, healthy lifestyle advice, nutrition, and rehab/therapy modalities
• Instruct the patient with rehab exercises and stretches and homecare
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Collaborating and communicating with multidisciplinary staff for comprehensive patient care
• Patient base growth and retention
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in WA
• Willing to work as a part of an integrated team
• Full time
• MWF 8:30am to 1:15pm and 2:30pm to 6:15pm, and Tues/Thurs 2pm to 6:15pm
• $75k yearly DOE plus bonus compensation
• $5k Signing Bonus
• $5k Retention Bonus (after first year)
• PTO- 2 weeks paid vacation first year, 3 weeks every year after
• Health Insurance
• Paid Malpractice
• Paid License
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Team Building events including out of the country trips and monthly team activities (games, boating, barhopping) (2022 is a weeklong all-inclusive trip to Puerto Vallarta)
• Paid training with certifications, conferences, and coaching
• Paid essentials you may need for your job/uniform
We need a Chiropractic Physician that will cultivate a culture aligned with our core values while being empathetic and driven to manage patient cases , while delivering an individualized treatment plan within our clinic that provides non-invasive pain relief to our patients with love and care! We have a fun teamwork environment that is welcoming and supportive. If you are a likeminded Chiropractor then we are looking for you!