We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice in Colorado Springs, CO. We are flexible in our need and are willing to hire a DC who is looking for either part time or full-time work.
Are you committed to help your patients find and reach for their health and wellness goals? Do you take an individualized approach to your patients’ goals for health, wellness and healing? Do you enjoy providing hands-on treatments and educating clients -to help them become an active participant in their recovery and future physical health? If you answered yes to the above, then come join us! We are looking for a likeminded Associate to join our team part time and help us fulfill our mission of providing the highest level of care to our communities.
We are looking for an outgoing, very health/lifestyle conscious Chiropractor to join our well-established, high-volume, high-energy office in Colorado Springs, CO. The incoming associate would be adjusting 120-150 patients per week. We need a doc that wants their focus to be on adjusting, connecting with our patients, and creating retention through great chiropractic care. The incoming support doctor must have amazing adjusting skills in the techniques used within our practice and be willing to follow established office procedures and processes that have been effective for years. This is a fantastic opportunity for a doctor who loves chiropractic and focusing on what the adjustment can do for health, but no longer wants to oversee the business side and day to day aspects of administrative/clinical works.
We are a family wellness chiropractic office, providing high quality comprehensive care to our community for almost 20 years. We have a dynamic team of doctors, who provide a variety of services to include wellness, family practice and much more. We are committed to providing the highest level of outpatient chiropractic and therapy services in beautiful state of the art facility and we strive for excellence through superior patient treatment, education, and satisfaction. It has been our goal since day one to empower our patients to take control and achieve health. Our vision is to create a life of abundance, joy and longevity for our patients. We treat patients of all ages from newborn/pediatric through prenatal and geriatric.
• Patient exam/evaluations- focused (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Prep and analyzing x-rays pre-shift to know how to adjust each patient and get to know the patients ahead of time
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- manual adjustments (Thompson drop table, Side posture, manual thoracic, diversified manual cervicals, Y-strap, Activator for some patients, Arthrostim- can be taught if not experienced in, and pre-natal and pediatric adjusting
• Patient education about ROF, treatment plan options, physiotherapy to include wobble table and traction units, headweighting with vibration therapy post adjustment, lifestyle modifications, home rehab recommendations and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Documentation-progress notes
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and staff
• Regular patient follow up
• Attend Team meetings and trainings weekly
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in CO
• Ability to adjust all ages (pediatric through geriatric, including prenatal)
• Full time or Part time (~20 hrs per week)
• Flexible on schedule
• $40k-$50k per year for part time
• Bonus potential possible
• Professional advancement with training
• Vacation (1 week)
• Malpractice insurance coverage
• Full supportive staff in a state-of-the-art facility
We are offering a competitive salary, generous bonus structure and benefits, and the chance to change lives in the community of Colorado Springs, CO. We have a dynamic team of doctors and supportive staff ready to collaborate to provide the best care possible- the care that our patients need and deserve! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com