Chiropractor Bedford Heights, OH 44146 (20 miles SE of Cleveland)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full-time in Bedford Heights, OH. Our state-of-the-art facility is a suburb of Cleveland, conveniently located less than 20 miles outside of the city.
Our award winning and rapidly growing practice needs to add another Chiropractor who prides themselves on providing excellent patient care, exceeding patient expectations, and working with the patients to help them achieve their own personal health and wellness goals- leading to optimal health and improved quality of life. We are seeking a great adjuster, who is a great team player and is motivated by getting their patients to reach their health and wellness goals.
We are committed to offering the best Chiropractic Cleveland integrative healthcare services with a personal touch. Our team of professionals ranks as one of the best Cleveland Chiropractic clinics! We provide individual treatment plans including spinal manipulation, manual therapies, medical services, acupuncture, and physical rehabilitation services such as therapeutic exercises and massage. Our excellent team works hard to bring our patients an improved quality of life, helping them reach their health and wellness goals. Our entire team is committed to providing well rounded physical solutions to address our patients unique needs, whether they are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, recovery from accidents or sports injuries.
• Patient evaluations- Physical Exam, medical history, review pertinent records/imaging/reports
• Take and review X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education re: care plan options, home exercises, benefits of chiropractic care, and lifestyle counseling
• Collaborate with rehab therapists and patients with rehab/therapeutic exercises
• Chiropractic care- Manual therapies, adjustments. We utilize Diversified and activator, but are open to other techniques
• Collaboration with the other providers and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Documentation -timely and accurate
• Patient reexams/evaluations to ensure all goals are being met and/or progress is being made
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in OH
• Willingness to work as a part of an integrated team
• Monday - Friday
• 10am - 6 pm
• $60k-$70k per year (DOE) PLUS bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• CEU Reimbursement
• Malpractice coverage
Our experienced and knowledgeable team has a full spectrum of expertise and experience so we can offer what others cannot – options and a chance to work towards optimal health. Those can include chiropractic care, medical care, physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, or any combination of these approaches. We customize a plan of care for each patient’s condition and health goals so they can lessen their pain, repair their injury, and reach their optimal wellness goals. We are offering a competitive salary with bonus, great benefits, and the chance to work with a dynamic team, in a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org