Chiropractor Lake Worth, FL
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Lake Worth, FL.
Our ideal candidate would be ready to jump right in, providing high quality chiropractic care- be a team player, who is passionate about helping others reach their health and wellness goals. We are seeking a DC who has relentless dedication to understanding the cause of any given symptom, rather than masking ailments for temporary relief, and one who won’t rest until their patients’ symptoms are entirely manageable. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for a likeminded DC to join our group, providing life changing therapies to the community.
Our multidisciplinary health and wellness office is committed to providing comprehensive health and wellness treatments for our patients. We offer a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment for treating issues related to chiropractic, neuropathy care, spinal decompression, and knee treatments to name a few. We have a dedicated and knowledgeable team of Chiropractors, a nurse practitioner, medical doctor, and support staff on hand, to collaborate with, in providing comprehensive care plans and we have been changing lives in Lake Worth for over 5 years.
We stay on top of current treatment trends and offer cutting-edge therapies. It’s by always opting for the less invasive treatment that the team ensures the most productive treatment environment for our patients. We have our patients best and long-term interest at heart and our number one goal is to help our patients meet and exceed their healthcare goals.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Take and read X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to the ROF’s, care plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle advice, nutritional counseling,
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive care plans
• Chiropractic Care- Manual adjustments, diversified, activator, spinal decompression, arthrostim, and therapy/rehab assistance and corrective exercises
• Documentation/progress notes
• Graduation from a Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Interest in learning to eval neuropathy patients a plus but main purpose of the position is chiropractic
• Monday – Friday (office hrs end at 1 on Friday)
• $60k-$80k per year plus Bonus Compensation
• Bonus compensation structure
• Malpractice coverage
• Training on Neuropathy evaluations
• Supportive office and staff
• No weekend hours
Join our knowledgeable and experienced team, with over 30 years of providing the best Chiropractic care to our patients. With decades of experience, our practice reputation has continued to grow, as does our patient base. We need to add another compassionate, caring, and dedicated Chiropractor to our team. We are offering a competitive salary with bonus and the benefits of malpractice and learning the ways of a successful practice with our seasoned, welcoming, and supportive staff. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org