Chiropractor Midwest City, OK 73110 (Oklahoma City)
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our growing wellness practice in Midwest City, OK. We are a part of the metropolitan Oklahoma City area, close to all the dining, entertainment, and shopping within Oklahoma City. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate an Associate who is looking for Part time or Full-time work.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you! We want a passionate chiropractor that understands and loves educating others on the power of adjustments and Chiropractic care.
Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others improve their lives.
We are a wellness chiropractic office, that prides itself on providing high quality chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a growing reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in OK
• Full-time (40 hrs)
• Part time
• $80k plus per year (depending on experience) for full time
• Bonus compensation
• Paid Time off
• Company paid Malpractice insurance
• Health insurance eligibility
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com