Chiropractor Arlington, VA 22203
$100k per year
Great Benefits with 2 weeks PTO!
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Arlington, VA. We are growing, and we need to add a Chiropractor to our dynamic multidisciplinary team.
Are you motivated by health and wellness? Love helping others find their health and well-being? Are you driven to grow and learn, motivated to provide high quality Chiropractic Care? Then we are looking for you! Come join our knowledgeable and experienced team on our quest to help countless individuals in our community. We need a self-starter, who can jump right into our practice. The ideal candidate is friendly, great adjuster, efficient, a great communicator and team player! Must be excited to work in a team environment to collaborate on treatment plans and improve patient outcomes. Trained in dry needling, ART, or Graston is a plus but not required.
We are a physical medicine and wellness care medical practice. The mission within our integrated medical group is to provide quality health and wellness care with up-to-date, proven techniques that relieve pain and improve overall quality of life. We have a diverse team of providers, a true multidisciplinary approach, which allows us to maximize patient outcomes. We are an integrated team of Physical therapists, Nurse practitioners, and amazing support staff and we collaborate to provide comprehensive care to the community of Arlington, VA for over 11 years. We have a knowledgeable and reputable team, that provides specific care to enhance and improve performance and allow everyone to reach their individual goals. Our approach to health care focuses on addressing each one of our patients concerns, whether chronic or acute, and treating them directly for optimal patient care and satisfaction.
• New Patient Chiropractic exams/evaluations (medical history, review pertinent reports/imaging, physical exam)
• Take, review and report on X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education as to findings, care plan options, wellness advice, therapies, and modalities
• Chiropractic Care- Managing patient care, Adjusting, rehab exercises, variety of therapies and modalities
• Documentation- progress notes, timely and accurate
• Regular reexams to ensure patient and DC goals being met
• Collaboration with the therapists, NP, and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in VA
• Trained in dry needling, ART, or Graston it's a plus but not required
• $100k per year
• Full time
• Bonus Compensation
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401k with employer match
• 2 weeks PTO to start with annual increases
• Continuing education stipend $1500
We have a beautiful, state of the art office in Arlington, an excellent reputation for providing effective, compassionate care, and we need to add an Associate to our team. If you are a self-starter who is looking to grow and be up for a challenge, then we want to hear from you! Join our team and help us on our mission to positively affect the lives of people who are looking to improve their overall health and well-being. We are offering a competitive pay plus a warm welcoming team environment. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com