Chiropractor Leesburg, VA
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Chiropractor to join our established practice full time in Leesburg, VA.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about wellness care, a go getter who wants to continue to grow their patient base to serve more in their community- helping others release their innate ability to heal. We are seeking someone who has a bright personality, loves to work on themselves personally and professionally to keep growing and meet their goals, and they love to learn and enjoy being a part of a team. They must also be a leader to help guide their team in amazing patient care. If this sounds like you, then we want you and your unique skills and goals to join our dynamic team!
Who we are:
We are a Chiropractic Family wellness clinic that provides treatments for a wide range of conditions, including back/neck pain, fatigue, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and more. Our clinic also offers specialized treatment options for pregnant women, athletes, and children. We don’t just want our patients to get healthy, we want them to learn how to stay healthy. We believe that the largest advancement in healthcare is the informed consumer. While half our mission is to make sure our patients get the best care possible, the other half of our mission is to educate and empower them on health and wellness. Our goal is to help patients achieve optimal health.
Our practice was started and designed to be different than a standard medical practice experience. We value continuing education with our doctors, requiring double the amount of continuing education than what is required by the state and having state-of-the-art technology and techniques in the clinics. We strive to have a Ritz Carlton experience and service for each patient that comes into the office, so we spend a lot of time training and working with our team to provide that.
• Patient exams/evaluation (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports)
• Take and Review X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to ROF’s, Diagnosis, treatment plan options, healthy lifestyle advice, lifestyle modifications, and rehab/therapy modalities
• Assist the patient with rehab treatments and modalities
• Chiropractic Manual therapy
• Documentation and progress notes
• Collaboration with other DC’s and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctorate of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in VA
• $100k per year plus bonus structure that doesn’t cap
• Bonus structure that doesn’t cap
• Continuing education assistance
• Health Insurance
• Malpractice Insurance
• Support staff and Management consultant
• Fun Team building outings
• Happy Hours and Team activities
Our support team will continually provide training, including a management consultant to help you reach your goals, marketing aid, and continuing education. We believe as you grow so does the clinic, so we put a lot of resources in place to help you grow. This is the perfect opportunity for someone just out of school or the seasoned Doctor of Chiropractic.
Since we opened, we've steadily grown and we've continued to build our loyal customer base, which speaks to how enthusiastic we are for the future! We believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business, so we treat each person like a valuable part of the team.
We are looking for someone who fits our mission "to inspire optimal wellness through unleashing the bodies innate ability to heal". If you have great adjusting skills, love Chiropractic, want to be in a welcoming environment, then we would love to meet you. Please contact us if you are interested in hearing further about this opportunity.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org