Chiropractor Greenwood, IN (1 mile S of Indianapolis) 46142
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice in Greenwood, IN. We are conveniently located just 1 mile south of the city lines, and 20 minutes south of downtown Indianapolis. Greenwood is known for being friendly, authentic, and welcoming. We have several locally owned boutiques, restaurants and breweries to enjoy. See for yourself why everyone is talking about Indy’s south side!
We are looking for a caring, compassionate Chiropractor who is passionate about the benefits of Chiropractic care, health and wellness! Do you enjoy keeping your patients feeling their best? Love finding each patient’s health and wellness goals and working towards a plan to help them get there? Do you love working with a welcoming, knowledgeable, and supportive team? If you answered yes, then we are looking for you! Come join our team of likeminded Doctors and help us change lives!
Who we are:
We are a family wellness chiropractic practice that has been proudly serving the community of Greenwood since 2012. We work with our patients to find and reach for their health and wellness goals, and improved total body function. We look to change the way people view and manage their health, by providing comprehensive, personalized treatment plans. We have a dynamic team of three fantastic DC’s and several amazing support staff, who collaborate to improve the lives of countless individuals, restoring their functioning and mobility.
• Patient evaluation- medical history, review pertinent imaging/reports, physical exam
• Take and review X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Communicate with patients their ROF, diagnosis and treatment goals
• Educate the patient about care plan options, therapies, modalities, lifestyle modifications, nutrition and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Maintain accurate patient medical records and notes
• Chiropractic Care- Adjustments- CBP and Pettibon, rehab exercises, and various therapeutic modalities
• Collaboration with the other doctors and staff within the practice
• Wellness and ongoing maintenance care
• A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IN
• Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in IN
• Monday:7-12, 3-645
• Tuesday 8-330
• Wednesday: 7-11, 3-645
• Thursday: 12-630
• $85k- $110k per year (depending on experience)
• Health Reimbursement (reimbursement for health-related expenses $1000 per year)
• Paid Federal Holidays
• Chiropractic care for self, spouse and any dependents
• Supplements at cost
• In-office product stipend
• 401k with 100% match on the first 3% and 50% match on the next 2% after the first year
• 401k profit sharing after the first year
We are a wellness clinic that focuses on providing patient satisfaction. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you! Join our team on our mission to improve our patient’s health and wellness! We are offering a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to work with a stellar team of doctors, doing what we do best- providing high-quality chiropractic care and helping thousands improve the quality of their life!!
For more information, please forward your resume to email@example.com