We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our Family Wellness based Chiropractic office full time in Hampton, VA. Our ideal candidate would be a great adjuster, compassionate, easy to work with and coachable. We are looking for a DC to join our team for the long term, to continue to grow with us and build a relationship with us and our patients.
We are a family, wellness-based Chiropractic office with a dream of expanding to all parts of Hampton Roads to better serve our community. We have been proudly serving the community of Hampton for over 7 years, and our reputation and patient base continues to grow. We have a fantastic team of knowledgeable Doctors who are passionate about the benefits of Chiropractic care. Our mission is to care for those that are sick and get them well, and to keep those that are well from getting sick. We demonstrate this by growing chiropractic with patient education, serving our community by partnering with many local organizations as a part of our Give Back Movement, and dominating healthcare by becoming more accessible and affordable to every family in our community. We know that every member of the family deserves the healing and prevention that chiropractic can offer, so we are passionate about sharing the chiropractic message.
• Patient exams (medical history, review pertinent records/imaging/reports)
• Take and review X-rays
• Report of Findings
• Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
• Patient education re: Diagnosis, ROF’s, care plan options, benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic Manual adjustments, therapies, modalities and exercises
• Techniques utilized- Diversified, Thompson and Activator
• Regular progress reports/documentation
• Regular Patient re-exams
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and staff
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctorate of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in VA
• Full time – 40 hrs per week
$65k-85k per year plus bonus compensation
• Health Insurance option
• Malpractice coverage
• Chiropractic seminars covered
• Individual coaching paid for
• Learning from knowledgeable Doctors
• Great workplace and lots of training
Hampton is a city with an old soul and a youthful enthusiasm. A Coastal Virginia vacation destination with fascinating sites to see and interesting things to do. A convention city with flexible facilities and a confident, can-do attitude. Situated in the middle of the Hampton Roads region and the heart of the Mid-Atlantic, Hampton welcomes families, vacationer, and meeting attendees alike with charming hospitality, multifaceted attractions and activities and an atmosphere of discovery.
This is a full chiropractic doctor position with exams, x-rays, report of findings, adjusting, regular progress reports and re-examinations. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is passionate about helping others and providing high-quality care. We have a dynamic team, great work environment, and a thriving patient base and we need to add another fantastic adjuster to our group. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com