We are looking for a dynamic Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Huntington Park, CA. We are in the Gateway Cities district of SE Los Angeles County. We are looking for a DC with some knowledge and experience in the California Work Comp. System. We will accept a recent graduate or seasoned professional who is willing and eager to learn to work within that capacity. Ideally, the incoming DC is passionate about helping others and benefits of chiropractic. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate an Associate who is looking for full time, part time, or independent contractor work. A radiographer permit is a plus!
Who we are:
We are a chiropractic office in the Gateway City district, and we have been proudly serving the community with high quality chiropractic care for over 25 years. We believe in treating everyone with compassionate care that is tailored to them, their needs and health care goals.
• Patient exams/evaluation (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/imaging/reports)
• Take and Review X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to ROF’s, Diagnosis, treatment plan options, healthy lifestyle advice, lifestyle modifications, and rehab/therapy modalities
• Chiropractic care- Manual therapy,General/diversified, arthrostim, drop table, supervision and quality control of treatments, and a variety of modalities
• Documentation and progress notes
• Collaboration with other DC’s and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in CA
• Radiographer permit is a plus
• Flexible in our need
• Full time, part time or Independent Contractor work
• Depends on experience/schedule chosen
• Full time $80k-$100k or more
• Bonus structure negotiable
We are looking for someone who fits our mission to help others improve their functioning, health and wellness, and optimally their quality of life. If you have great adjusting skills, love Chiropractic, want to be in a welcoming environment, then we would love to meet you. Please contact us if you are interested in hearing further about this opportunity.