Chiropractor Burke, VA 22015 (15 miles W of Alexandria)
Sign on Bonus!
Compensation $90k-$110k per year PLUS Bonuses
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Chiropractor to join our growing wellness practice in Burke, VA. We are flexible in our need and can accommodate an Associate who is looking for Part time or Full-time work.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others improve their lives.
Our ideal candidate is highly professional and passionate about Chiropractic, a believer in the benefits of current and long-term Chiropractic care and is great at connecting with patients and establishing long term relationships. We are looking for an exceptional adjuster who believes their adjustment is the most powerful tool in their arsenal. This is a great position for either a recent grad looking to gain experience, or a seasoned Doc who wants to focus on patient care, less on the headaches of running a business.
We are a wellness Chiropractic practice with multiple reputable DC’s who pride themselves on providing high quality chiropractor care and focusing on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect an individual approach to their care, helping them to meet their health and wellness goals. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic Care- Manual Adjustments
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, ensuring they continue their care plans
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in VA
• Full-time (40 hrs) vs Part time
• Flexible schedule
• $90k-$110k per year plus bonuses( FT status )
• $45-55/hr plus bonuses (Part time)
• Bonus compensation Based on revenues/sales, averages 10% of salary for current DCs
• Bonus compensation
• PTO/Vacation accrual
• All Major Holidays off
• Health Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• CEU stipend
• License renewal coverage
• Paid Malpractice
• Employee discount
• Professional development assistance with training
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We are seeking an Associate who is excellent at communicating with their patients, has a growth mindset, and is committed to excellence. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com