We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice part time in Phenix City, AL. We are looking for a professional, dependable Chiropractor who can adapt, enthusiastically to learn our system. You must be proficient with understand active and passive therapy and your role in a multidisciplinary setting and be confident in diagnosing and interacting with all types of patients. You will need to have a strong understanding of orthopedic testing, evaluation, learn proper case management and the ordering of appropriate tests. Our ideal candidate is licensed to practice in AL and is familiar with therapy, to primarily oversee the functional therapy department. The Chiro should be tech savvy, willing to work with a team of multidisciplinary professionals, and have strong interpersonal skills. The Chiropractor will evaluate, manage, treat, and work with our team to manage patient care within our practice protocols.
We are a multidisciplinary chiropractic office that prides itself on providing high quality comprehensive care, proudly serving the communities of Columbus, Fort Benning, Smith Station, and the Valley for almost 30 years. We are NOT a mill type practice. We are a Physical Medicine and Chiropractic clinic combined with Pain Management with a diverse group of multispecialty providers including physical therapists, chiropractors, PA/NP’s, medical doctors and amazing support staff. We conduct a variety of services including concussion studies, MRI testing, and nerve studies among other testing modalities. We are committed to providing the highest level of outpatient chiropractic and therapy services in beautiful state of the art facility and we strive for excellence through superior patient treatment, education, and satisfaction. It has been our goal since day one to empower our patients to take control and achieve their personal health goals, working with our patient’s unique health concerns individually.
• Oversee the functional therapy department
• Patient exam/evaluations- focused (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- manual adjustments, Full spine & Extremities, variety of treatments and modalities
• Patient education about the diagnosis, treatment plan options, lifestyle modifications, home rehab recommendations and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Documentation-progress notes
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and multidisciplinary staff for comprehensive patient care
• Regular patient follow up
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in AL
• Bilingual in Spanish/English is a plus
• Willingness to work with a multidisciplinary team
• Part time
• 1 to 2 days per week
• $300 per day
If you are a team player, who believes in honesty, integrity, transparency, and has a good work ethic, then we want to hear from you. We have a dynamic team of doctors and supportive staff ready to collaborate to provide the best care possible- the care that our patients need and deserve! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.