Chiropractor Decatur, GA 30027
Total Compensation $100k-$125k per year
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Decatur, GA. We are looking for a professional, dependable Chiropractor who can adapt, enthusiastically to learn our system. You must be proficient with understand active and passive therapy and your role in a multidisciplinary setting and be confident in diagnosing and interacting with all types of patients. You will need to have a strong understanding of orthopedic testing, evaluation, learn proper case management and the ordering of appropriate tests. The chiropractor is the lead in a medical setting. While we expect to train, we require a fast learner with VERY GOOD computer skills a desire to interact with people and a passion for the profession.
We need a doc that wants their focus to be on adjusting, connecting with our patients, and creating retention through great chiropractic care. Our ideal candidate is licensed to practice in GA, has DOT certification, is tech savvy, willing to work with a team of multidisciplinary professionals, and has strong interpersonal skills. The Chiropractor will evaluate, manage, treat, and work with our team to manage patient care, assist in running a complete office using our processes.
We are a multidisciplinary chiropractic office that prides itself on providing high quality comprehensive care to our community. We have a dynamic team of doctors, who provide a variety of services. We are NOT a mill type practice. We are a Physical Medicine and Chiropractic clinic combined with Pain Management with a diverse group of multispecialty providers including physical therapists, chiropractors, PA/NP’s, medical doctors and amazing support staff. We conduct a variety of services including concussion studies, MRI testing, and nerve studies among other testing modalities. We are committed to providing the highest level of outpatient chiropractic and therapy services in beautiful state of the art facility and we strive for excellence through superior patient treatment, education, and satisfaction. It has been our goal since day one to empower our patients to take control and achieve their personal health goals.
• Patient exam/evaluations- focused (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic care- manual adjustments, Full spine & Extremities (can train in MUA)
• Patient education about the diagnosis, treatment plan options, lifestyle modifications, home rehab recommendations and the benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Documentation-progress notes
• Collaboration with the other DC’s and multidisciplinary staff for comprehensive patient care
• Regular patient follow up
• Assist with running the office using our practice protocols
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in GA
• Bilingual in Spanish/English is a plus
• DOT certification preferred
• Willingness to work with a multidisciplinary team
• Full time
• Mon-Thursday 8:30-6:30 and close at 2 on Fridays
• $80k-95k per year plus Bonus
• Total compensation range $100k-$125k per year
• Bonus compensation (range from $20k-40k per year) 800 per MUA
• Professional advancement with training (MUA) certification course in October
• Vacation (12 days)
• Health insurance
• Full supportive staff in a state-of-the-art facility
We are offering a competitive salary, generous bonus structure and benefits, and the chance to change lives in the community of Decatur, GA. If you are a team player, who believes in honesty, integrity, transparency, and has a good work ethic, then we want to hear from you. We have a dynamic team of doctors and supportive staff ready to collaborate to provide the best care possible- the care that our patients need and deserve! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.