Chiropractor Tallahassee, FL 32303
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Tallahassee, FL. We are looking for a dynamic, personable, and passionate Chiropractor who preferably has Personal Injury experience. Do you love helping others recover from injuries and chronic pain? Passionate about the many benefits of chiropractic? Want to join a team of knowledgeable and respected professionals in our growing business with growth potential abound? Then we want to speak with you!
We are a reputable and fast-growing integrated office that provides high-quality chiropractic care within the community of Tallahassee, FL for over 13 years. We offer fully customized care plans with chiropractic services to help our patients achieve a restore their functioning and mobility, recover from accidents and injuries, and help them return to a better quality of life. Our mission is to help as many people get personalized care for issues ranging from chronic pain to limited mobility to severe traumatic injury. We have a dedicated team of orthopedic surgeons, nurse practitioners, neurologists, chiropractors, and support staff, who collaborate to provide the best, highest quality care that our patients need and deserve.
• New Patient exams/evaluations (medical history, review pertinent reports/imaging, physical exam)
• Take, review and report on X-rays
• Ordering diagnostic testing
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to findings, care plan options, therapies, modalities, and at home therapies
• Chiropractic Care- Adjusting, Specific diversified, Thompson Drop, Arthrostim, Activator, etc (adjustment techniques are doctors’ preference), exercise, muscle stim, manual therapy, etc., variety of therapies and modalities
• Documentation- progress notes
• Appropriate referrals as needed (i.e., orthopedic, pain management, neurological, etc.),
• Regular reexams to ensure patient and DC goals being met
• Collaboration with the other chiropractor, multidisciplinary colleagues, and staff for comprehensive care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in FL
• Previous Personal Injury experience as a chiropractor is preferred but will train the right candidate
• $90k-$100k plus bonus compensation
• Bonus Compensation- performance based
• Health Insurance
• Malpractice insurance provided by company
• Relocation assistance possible
We focus on patient centered care in every aspect of our practice. Better care means better outcomes! We are looking for a likeminded Associate to join our team and help us on our journey to bring our patients restoration of function and mobility. We are offering a competitive salary, great bonus structure and great benefits, while working with and learning from an experienced and supportive team. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we want to hear from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org