Chiropractor Grapevine, TX (25 min NW of Dallas)
$70k-$80k plus per year (depending on experience)
PLUS, Bonus and Incentives!
We are seeking a dynamic Chiropractor to join our growing practices in Grapevine, Texas. We are looking for a motivated and passionate chiropractor to join our team full time- providing high-quality chiropractic care amongst our integrative team. We are conveniently located 25 minutes outside of Dallas.
Are you passionate about the benefits of chiropractic care and helping patients reach their health and wellness goals? Do you enjoy collaborating with other healthcare professionals to achieve fast and effective results for your patients, leading to better patient satisfaction and improved quality of life? Are you a great adjuster? Then we want to speak with you! We need you and your unique skills and goals to join our knowledgeable multidisciplinary team! An Associate bilingual in Spanish is a huge positive!!
We are a multidisciplinary practice that provides patients of all ages with natural, non-surgical solutions to healing pain and injury. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and various treatment therapies to provide appropriate care to each patient. The amazing comprehensive and compassionate care provided by our team of medical professionals is what makes us one of the most sought-after medical clinics in the area! Our integrative clinic has a diverse team of chiropractors, nurse practitioners, medical doctor, physical therapists, and support staff, all committed to helping our patients live a healthy and active life. We are passionate about empowering each patient with the knowledge and resources to take control of their health and wellness.
• Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
• Take and read X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to the ROF’s, care plan options, therapies/modalities, lifestyle modifications, and health and nutritional counseling
• Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments, corrective exercise, therapies, and modalities
• Documentation/progress notes
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team and staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in TX
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
• $70k-$80k plus per year (depending on experience)
• PLUS, Bonus and Incentives
• Malpractice Insurance coverage
• Supportive staff and a state-of-the-art facility
Our goal is to inspire patients to take an active role in their own health and wellness journey. Over the years, we have provided countless individuals relief- helping them improve their function and mobility and changing their lives!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Chiropractor who wants to be heavily involved in patient care and not deal with the headaches of owning the practice, while learning and growing with a knowledgeable and experienced team. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, malpractice coverage, and an excellent office culture with an amazing team of support staff. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us!
Please send your resume to email@example.com