Chiropractor Brentwood (10 miles South of Nashville), TN
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our growing Chiropractic practice full-time in Brentwood, TN. Just 10 miles south of Nashville, the suburb of Brentwood has been voted as one of the best places to live in TN. A rural feel yet close to the action of Nashville, and with highly rated public schools, many families chose to live here.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic Adjuster, who is friendly and passionate about Chiropractic, and is motivated to bring Chiropractic benefits to as many as possible.
Do you love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we can concentrate on the hassles of running the business aspect. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals! We handle the business aspects, while you help others.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing convenient and affordable chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a fantastic reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Manual Adjustments and Therapy (Full spine manual adjustments, sometimes extremities, activator and Thomas drops) Rehab exercises and various modalities/therapies
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, home exercises, lifestyle modifications, and assistance with therapies
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records. Maintain accurate case histories of patients
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary. Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Building positive doctor-patient relationships
• A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Passing scores for Parts I, II, III and IV from NCBE
• A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
• Valid DC license in TN
• Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in TN
• 4 day work week (approx. 30 hours per week)
• Weekends are required but have 3 days off together every week
• $70k per year plus bonuses (depending on experience)
• Paid Time off
• Health insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Continuing education stipend
• Licensing paid
Do what you do best- provide excellent chiropractic care to our community and we handle the headaches of running the business!
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com