We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our growing practice full time in Salem, OR. Our practice is a wellness integrative clinic that focuses on providing patient satisfaction. If you feel you are a great adjuster, then we want to speak with you!
Our ideal candidate has diverse skills to handle all types of patients, a variety of complaints, and an interest in full scope of chiropractic services. Do you focus on the patients and provide individualized care? Are you passionate about chiropractic? Do you put the patient’s well-being first? Then we want you to join our well-respected team of chiropractors!
We are a health and wellness Chiropractic clinic, that provides high quality chiropractic care to the community of Salem. Due to our fantastic reputation, our patient base continues to expand. We have a wonderful team of Chiropractors, CAs, and administrative staff, that collaborate to provide individualized comprehensive care, that our patients need and deserve! We believe that it is an honor and privilege to serve the residents of our county and surrounding areas. We strive to provide the best care to our patients to build a healthier community. We focus on the proper implementation of nutrition and health, kinesio-taping, ART and the Graston technique. We offer a variety of services to include chiropractic, massage, nutrition, and lifestyle counseling, and we are committed to promoting the health and wellbeing of our patients. We utilize the whole person approach, and by combing the very best hands-on technique, chiropractic procedures and providing the newest and best practices, we can help our patients on their journey to good health.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and interpret digital X-rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments, diversified, ART, Graston, evidence-based treatments, lasers, modalities, rehab exercises, DME, and therapy
• Work with CA to develop/ modify rehab exercises
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records on Chirotouch, and pre-authorization records as needed
• Regular chart/note auditing
• Maintain patient follow up and treatment compliance
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure you’ve met patient and treatment goals
• Send any New Patient exams or Re-Eval paperwork to PCP’s. * Especially if they referred the patient to us
• DME inventory/ordering along with the CA’s
• Write blog articles and assist in social media
• Collaborating and communicating with colleagues and administrators for comprehensive patient care
• Assist staff with office duties as needed (answering phones, scheduling, marketing)
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in OR
• $60k-$80k per year (DOE)
• Bonus Compensation negotiable
• Flexible schedule
• Malpractice insurance provided
• Supportive staff
We use a holistic approach to care, leaving us better able to help our patients achieve optimal levels of health and wellness. Are you ready to join a dynamic team? Do you enjoy helping countless people reach their optimal health? Then come join us! We have a welcoming, supportive team that works hard to help you reach your career goals, as well as helping our patients reach their goals of health and wellness. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com