We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our practice full-time or part-time in Greensboro, NC.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we can concentrate on the hassles of running the business aspect. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals! We handle the business aspects, while you help others.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing convenient and affordable chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have almost 10 years of experience within the community, with a reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Manual Adjustments and Therapy (Full spine manual adjustments, sometimes extremities, activator and Thomas drops. Side posture is a plus)
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in NC
• Weekend availability a plus
• Full-time (40 hrs) and Part-time available
• $70k-$100k per year (depending on schedule chosen/experience)
• Bonus compensation
• Paid Time off
• Company paid Malpractice insurance
• Health insurance eligibility
• Flexible Schedule
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org