Chiropractor Clark, NJ
We are seeking a Chiropractor to join our multidisciplinary clinic part time in Clark, NJ.
We are offering an amazing career opportunity to join a team of passionate and dedicated medical professionals. We are looking for a Chiropractor to join us part time to start, with the opportunity to increase to full time in the near future.
Do you enjoy helping patients feel better, function better, and improve their quality of life? Do you like working as part of a team, using a multiapproach effort to give your patient the best, most effective, most efficient care- leading to improved patient satisfaction? If you answered yes, then we want you and your skills and goals to join our like-minded and outcome-oriented team in providing high-quality care to our patients.
The chiropractor will help patients recover from injuries and illnesses, regain movement, and manage pain. You will be involved in the direct care of patients, as well as task that are indirectly related to patient care, such as cleaning and setting up the treatment area, moving patients, and performing clerical duties with the assistance of our trained Clinical Assistants.
Who we are:
We are a multidisciplinary clinic that combines the arts of physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, and interventional pain management in one location. We have been proudly serving the community for over 20 years! Our multidisciplinary and holistic approach to patient care is innovative and relevant in today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment. We have a diverse and well-respected team of physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, chiropractor, massage therapists, and acupuncturist- all collaborating to provide the most comprehensive care plans that our patients need and deserve. We work hard to improve their quality of life and help them attain their health and wellness goals. We know that high-quality care can only be provided by spending time with your patients and our schedule is designed to provide you the time you need to build strong relationships, educate your patients, and drive quality outcomes. We have a FUN work environment, and we provide training for our clinical staff to allow for both personal and professional development.
• Chiropractic patient intake: patient evaluation, assess patient health, review pertinent imaging/reports, physical exam
• Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
• Communicate with patients their diagnosis and treatment goals
• Educate the patient about care plan options, therapies, modalities, and post treatment care
• Use devices and equipment to assess, treat, and improve the functional movement of your patients
• Maintain accurate patient medical records and notes
• Chiropractic Care- Adjustments, exercise instruction, laser therapy, and spinal decompression
• Collaboration/referrals with other healthcare professionals within the practice
• Chiropractic license in NJ
• Experience working in an outpatient clinic preferred but we are willing to train recent graduates
• Willingness to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish)
• Part time to start with opportunity to increase to FT soon
• $35-$45 per hour
We are looking for a Chiropractor who pays strong attention to detail, has leadership qualities, and can easily build rapport with their patients. We are offering a competitive compensation, the chance to grow and learn with our dynamic and knowledgeable team, and, most importantly, the chance to help countless of individuals in our community. We want you to join our team, to help our patients feel better and get well through our integrative strategies and treatments. Please contact us if you are interested in hearing further and wish to apply.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org