Chiropractor McAllen, TX 78504
We are looking for a Chiropractor to join our growing wellness practice full time in McAllen, TX 78504.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life?
Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others improve their lives. We are looking for a Chiropractor who is willing to treat patients of all ages, from newborn to seniors/elderly.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing high quality chiropractic care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. We treat patients of all ages and have been proudly serving the community of McAllen for over 11 years. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a growing reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic care (20-40 patients/day) Manual Adjustments – Diversified, Thompson, all techniques are welcome
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records (SOAP) notes
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in TX
• Full-time (5 days/week)
• $80k- $90k per year plus bonuses
• Bonus compensation - Monthly
• Paid Time off
• Company paid Malpractice insurance
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org