Chiropractor Clearwater, FL 33763
$70k-$120k per year (DOE)
4-day work week (Tues – Friday)
We are looking for a Board-Certified Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Clearwater, FL. Our state-of-the-art office is conveniently located in beautiful Clearwater, along the gulf coast of FL. We are looking for a chiropractor who is passionate about healthy living and providing high-quality care, helping those that need it most, and is a team player. Our ideal candidate has experience working with and treating patients who have neuropathy, is compassionate, and has great adjusting skills .
We have a dynamic team of multidisciplinary professionals who collaborate to provide the best care possible, the kind that our patients need and deserve! Join our stellar team! This is a great opportunity for a doctor who is motivated and enthusiastic to work with a successful team, with professional growth opportunities and the potential to partner up in a practice after a few years. Must be willing to work in an integrated practice.
We are an integrated practice offering our patients high quality care and we are dedicated to helping patients across the region live comfortably again. Our group has been striving to provide the best care possible for our patients for over 22 years! We have a knowledgeable and respected team of chiropractors, chiropractic assistants, physician assistants, and functional medical professionals, focused on learning about each patients’ circumstances and their treatment needs, working to find a solution that works for them. We service patients with a vast array of conditions from neuropathy, joint pain, back pain, arthritis, and migraines to name a few. Our key principles include patients always come first and that the human body is capable of healing itself when given the tools needed.
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging (initial consultation, follow up care and final/discharge exams)
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine (new patient neuro exams)
• Take and review X-Rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Collaborate with the Physician Assistant on designing care plans on patients
• Follow up, reexams, and regular progress checks for established patients
• Chiropractic care- Manual Adjustments, shockwave therapy, setting patients up on Spinal decompression, various modalities and therapies
• Work with the CA’s to do active rehab with the patients
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, lifestyle modifications, home exercises, rehab and therapies available
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive care
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in FL
• Willingness to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team
• Full time
• Tues - Friday
• $70k-$120k per year (DOE)
• Vacation/PTO (2 weeks)
• 4-day work week (Tues – Friday)
• 3-day weekend!
• Supportive and welcoming team
• Training on neuropathy treatments (if needed)
We are a well-respected and knowledgeable team with one common goal—to bring our patients the highest quality care possible. Over the years, our name has become synonymous with friendly, compassionate care and a commitment to making a visible difference in people’s lives. We are looking for a likeminded Chiropractor who is ready to change people’s lives! We offer competitive compensation and a great work life balance with a 3-day weekend, every weekend. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org