Care for patients in such a way to bring about retention and long-term quality patients for the office through the execution of service delivery systems so the patients’ needs and expectations are met or exceeded.
dedicated to the optimal health of our patients and team members. Our mission is to enable all of those around us to “Live their best life." In order to do that, we have created a team of providers working together to produce the best health care results through customized care plans for each of our patients. We are inspirational, accountable, transparent, disciplined, aligned and results focused.
• Evaluate patients to determine if and which chiropractic/rehab services they could benefit from.
• Write chiropractic/rehab orders for patient treatment plans and convey to patients the reasoning for said services.
• Deliver said services in the most beneficial and efficient manner possible.
• Monitor patients for improvements and setbacks so as to modify services to help clients meet or exceed expectations.
• Monitor patients for compliance and effectively communicate the need to follow recommendations to reach MMI.
• Effectively and continually educate patients about the need for, and progress through the care plan.
• Assist in the recruitment of new patients through internal and external lead generation activities.
• Engage in effective communication with clinical as well as administrative staff to ensure seamless flow of production.
• Supervise rehab assistants in the delivery of rehab and Chiropractic services.
• Adjust patients.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to quickly build effective working relationship with diverse customers, and colleagues and vendors.
• Highly proficient with computers, PC, email, Microsoft Word and various in office programs.
• Demonstrate analytical problem solving and decision-making abilities.
• Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Chiropractic Degree from an accredited institution.
• Licensed or the ability to get licensed in Iowa.
• Credentialled or the ability to get credentialled with offices’ insurance carriers.