Chiropractor O’Fallon, IL (18 miles E of St. Louis, MO)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Chiropractor to join our practice Full time in O’Fallon, IL. Our state-of-the-art practice is conveniently located 18 miles east of downtown St. Louis, MO.
We are looking for a great adjuster who is passionate about the benefits of health, wellness, and chiropractic care. We have a growing practice with a steady stream of patients, so the ideal candidate will jump right in and help treat our established base of patients. Do you have Applied Kinesiology experience and are you looking to bring your wide variety of skills and compassionate care to others? Then we want you and your unique skills to join our team!
We are a family chiropractic functional medicine clinic in O’Fallon, with a dynamic team of Chiropractors, Chiropractic assistants, and support staff. We have been proudly serving the community of O’Fallon with comprehensive Chiropractic care for over 20 years! We aim to educate our patients about Chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems to motivate them to take a more active and responsible role in restoring and maintaining their own health.
As a chiropractor, we understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with the same condition, they respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet every individual’s needs, goals & unique medical and physical condition. Our goal is to meet our patient’s health care needs, use the most current techniques and approaches to addressing their health problems, and improve the quality of their life.
• Patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records/imaging)
• Diagnosis and Treatment Plan formulation
• Take and review X-rays
• Patient education as to the ROF’s, treatment options, therapies, and lifestyle modifications
• Documentation- progress notes
• Treatments- Chiropractic adjustments, AK, NET, QN, nutrition, neuro, and acupuncture
• Assist primary doctor with co-treatments of existing patient base
• Collaboration with the DC’s and support staff for comprehensive patient care
• Graduation from an accredited Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IL
• AK experience
• Experience in techniques such as Neuro Emotional Technique (NET), Quantum Neurology, Neuro and Acupuncture a plus
• Full time
• $80k to $135k per year (depending on experience)
We are proud to provide the highest quality chiropractic care available- Providing superior health and balance through chiropractic. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office, as we welcome all employees and patients as if they were family. We are offering a competitive salary with bonus, great benefits, and the chance to improve lives while working with a fantastic, knowledgeable team.
If this job sounds like the opportunity for you, then please let us know! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org