Chiropractor Joliet, IL (30 miles SW of Chicago)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full-time in Joliet, IL (30 miles SW of Chicago)
We are seeking a Chiropractor who is driven to help others, one preferably with a background in outpatient orthopedics and sports rehabilitation. Do you like working with a dynamic team of likeminded professionals to provide comprehensive care? Are you passionate about the benefits of Chiropractic care and health maintenance? Then we are looking for you and your unique skills to join our team!
Our office provides Acute and Chronic care, as well as Wellness, Pre/post-surgical care, and Sports rehabilitation to patients within the community of Joliet. We have been proudly serving the community for almost 10 years! Our excellent team of DC’s, Chiropractic Assistants, NP/PA’s, Athletic Trainers and PT’s work hard to bring our patients an improved quality of life, helping them reach their health and wellness goals. Our entire team is committed to providing well rounded physical solutions to address our patients unique needs, whether they are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries or are in need of post-surgical rehab or work hardening.
• Patient evaluations- Physical Exam, medical history, review pertinent records/imaging/reports
• Diagnosis and treatment plans
• Patient education re: care plans
• Assist patient with pre/post-surgical therapeutic exercises
• Manual therapies, Chiropractic Manipulation, Passive modalities, Traction, Electric Stimulation, Ultrasound, Taping, Ice/Hot packs, Cupping
• Staff management and Collaboration with the other providers and staff
• Marketing (internal/external)
• Patient reexams/evaluations
• Graduation from an Accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IL
• Background in outpatient orthopedics and sports rehabilitation preferred
• $65k-$85k per year (depending on experience)
• Bonus Compensation
• Bonus Compensation based on referrals, productivity
• Major Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage
• CEU Reimbursement
• IRA- Simple with 3% match
Our experienced and knowledgeable team has a full spectrum of expertise and experience so we can offer what others cannot - options. Those can include chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy, sport-specific training, acupuncture, or any combination of these approaches. We customize a plan of care for each patient’s condition and health goals so they can lessen their pain, repair their injury, and reach their optimal wellness goals.
We are offering a competitive salary with bonus, great benefits, and the chance to work with a dynamic team, in a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org