Chiropractor Schaumburg, IL (NW suburb of Chicago)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Chiropractor to join our practice full-time in Schaumburg, IL. We are conveniently located approximately 30 miles NW of Chicago. We are looking for a self-motivated Chiropractor to join our medical practice to provide top quality Chiropractic care and physiotherapy/corrective exercises. Our practice is a multidisciplinary internal medicine office, and the chiropractor must be interested in joining a diverse team of professionals of Medical Doctors, Advanced practitioners, and medical staff.
Do you enjoy finding and treating the cause of the symptoms, not just the symptoms themselves? Then come join us! We enjoy working hard, alongside the patient, to reach their health and wellness goals.
We are a diverse, multibackground team of physicians, nurse practitioners, and staff and our focus within our medical clinic is men’s health. We knew we had to provide our community and patients with a facility and team that was able to follow through instead of simply referring and forgetting. We collaborate as a team to provide the best, well rounded care and treat not just the symptoms. We offer in house join manipulation, physical therapy, chiropractic care along with other modalities to treat musculoskeletal injuries. Our medical staff is very open minded and subscribes to treat the cause not the symptom of musculoskeletal disorders. We have an excellent reputation and have been successfully helping patients for over 10 years!
• Patient exam/evaluations- Medical history, review records/imaging/reports
• Diagnosis and treatment plans
• Patient education re: plans and treatment options
• Co-managing musculoskeletal complaints alongside other providers
• Treatments to include chiropractic care, adjustments and physiotherapy/corrective care
• Patient follow up and monitor progress
• Documentation-progress notes
• Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in IL
• Experience with Sports injuries and Athletes a plus
• Monday – Friday
• $60k-$85k per year (depending on experience)
This is a unique opportunity for a chiropractor to join a dynamic multidisciplinary team. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, as well as incentive and signing bonuses!! Lucrative bonus potential for ambitious individuals who want to grow and learn the ins and outs of practice management and patient care.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we want to hear from you.