Chiropractor Greensboro, GA
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Greensboro, GA. We are conveniently located midway between the cities of Atlanta and Augusta, about a one-hour drive to each.
We believe that Remarkable People + Remarkable Culture = Remarkable Results!
We are seeking a chiropractor who is willing to be trained to reach their full potential as a principled chiropractor. The ideal candidate would have a desire to learn, grow, and develop into their full ability, must be passionate about getting chiropractic to as many people as possible, and driven to educate patients on how their body works from the inside-out. Our knowledgeable and well-respected team can teach the incoming associate many facets of growing their patient base and learn what it takes to succeed and become the absolute best in this profession.
Our Chiropractic practice has been blessed to serve the community with high quality chiropractic care for over 45 years. We have a dynamic team of knowledgeable and well-respected Chiropractors that collaborate with each other and with the patients to provide comprehensive, high quality chiropractic care. Due to our fantastic reputation, earning us the “Best Chiropractor of the Lake Country” for 8 years in a row as well as the business of the month award from the Chamber of Commerce, our business continues to grow, and we are looking for a principled Chiropractor to add to our team.
Our vision is to have everyone in our community become healthier through chiropractic and our mission is to serve as many people as possible. Our stellar team of Chiropractors have treated thousands of individuals, educating them on the continued benefits of chiropractic, helping them reach their health and wellness goals, and improve their quality of life!
• New Patient/Patient intake/exams and evaluations
• Treatment care plan implementation
• Patient education re; ROF’s, care plan options, rehab exercises, benefits of continued chiropractic care, and lifestyle modifications
• Chiropractic care- Manual adjustments, Diversified, Activator, Thompson and various treatments and modalities
• New Patient acquisition and screenings
• Documentation and progress notes
• Regular patient follow up
• Orientation, attending staff meetings
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in GA
• Full time
• 3 days a week providing direct patient care
• Other days reserved for marketing/training
• Current associates make 6 figures
• Fully developed training program in every aspect of practice building
• Bonus compensation based on total income
• Professional growth within the company
• Possible real estate ownership for office expansion
• Flexible schedule
• Full supportive and administrative staff
We have been teaching associates for almost 40 years and have an excellent track record of successes. Besides going on to be highly successful in practice, no less than six of our associates have gone on to become Presidents of their state organization. Character counts with us!
Our office is about 70 miles east of Atlanta. It is home to Reynolds Lake Oconee, Ritz Carlton, and 6 world-class golf courses. Most importantly though, it is the perfect place to raise a family, to run a practice, and to launch your career.
If you consider yourself a learner, with leadership qualities, a willingness to do what it takes to succeed and have an insatiable desire to reach your full potential of becoming the absolute best-principled chiropractor possible then contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com