We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Chiropractor to join our busy and growing Chiropractic office full time or part time in Athens, GA.
Are you passionate about delivering quality Chiropractic Care? Enjoy helping your patients achieve their health and wellness goals and wish to concentrate less on the business aspect, marketing, and day to day operations of a practice? Wish to have a better work life balance?
Want to do what you do best- provide excellent patient care without the headache of owning the practice?
Then join us!!
We give you the support team, marketing, billing, and business administration, to ensure that you have the stability and security to think long term and concentrate on what drove you into healthcare- providing high quality care and support to your patients. Whatever your goal for the future, we will work to help you achieve your aspirations while you help your patients meet their health and well-being aspirations.
• Patient Consultation/Exams (review of medical history, physical, and imaging)
• Diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions
• Perform Manual Adjustments
• Educate the patients on value of continued Chiropractic care and lifestyle modifications
• Maintain accurate Documentation/SOAP notes/records
• Order and analyze x-rays when medically necessary
• Build a positive Doctor-patient relationship
• A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
• Current DC license in Georgia
• $60k-$85k per year (full time)
This is an excellent job opportunity for a Chiropractor (DC) who wants to help a lot of patients without the headaches of owning the practice!
Are you ready to make an impact on your patient’s quality of life? Are you motivated to join an amazing team that is providing stellar chiropractic care to the community of Athens? Ready to build strong doctor-patient relationships and make a lasting impact on your patient’s overall health and well-being? Then come join us! Please send your resume to email@example.com