We are looking to add a motivated Chiropractor to our practice full time in Westport, CT.
We are looking for an experienced, confident, self-motivated doctor who is driven to grow, and enjoys focusing on Sports medicine and injury rehabilitation. We are hoping to add another Chiropractor who is Sports Medicine specialized (CCSP, ICCSP) to join us long term, helping us grow the practice and help countless of individuals in the process.
Our Chiropractic Sports medicine office has been proudly serving the people of Westport for over 4 years. We see and treat a diverse group of patients- young athletes, active middle-aged people as well as some elderly patients. The practice has a Sports Medicine specialty with a focus on advanced soft tissue treatment and injury rehabilitation.
By combining sports chiropractic advanced soft tissue treatment, sports physical therapy, nutrition, and dry needling, we offer a dynamic and highly effective approach to healing and performance. Our goal is to get our patients to the top of their game, whether they are athletes or not. We use cutting edge treatment techniques to decrease pain, enhance function, improve performance, and prevent and treat injuries.
• Patient exam/evaluation (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent imaging/records)
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Patient education as to treatment plan options, modalities, exercise/rehab plans, nutrition counseling, benefits of continued chiropractic care and lifestyle modifications
• Treatment- Chiropractic Care (ART, Graston Technique, Diversified Chiropractic) Dry Needling, Acupuncture
• Documentation and Charting (timely notes, medical correspondence, insurance requests, communication to co-management partners
• Assist the staff with basic office management
• Networking and social media growth and development
• Chiropractic License in CT
• Sports Medicine specialization preferred (CCSP, ICCSP)
• Acupuncture and dry needling certification preferred
• $85k-$90k per year plus bonus
• Bonus compensation- profit sharing component based on collections
• Signing Bonus
• Vacation - PTO
• Health Insurance coverage
• Payment of licensure dues
• Malpractice cost coverage
• Continuing education stipend
We have a dynamic, knowledgeable, and well-respected team and we are looking for another Doctor to help us show our patients a better quality of life with comprehensive treatment plans. We are looking for a team player who would be willing to work closely with other staff members, jumping in to help where needed. We need a DC who would work with our office to promote social media growth and workflow optimization.
We are offering a competitive salary with performance-based bonuses, great benefits, a stellar state-of-the-art work environment, and the chance to help countless of patients reach their health and wellness goals. If you are a Chiropractor who enjoys helping others and is sports medicine specialized, then we want to hear from you!