We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Louisville, KY. We want the chiropractor that has the skills and ambition for his/her own office, without the ability to sacrifice years to earn it. This is a lifestyle opportunity, and we believe in having a great work life balance with 26-hour work weeks, Monday thru Thursday schedule and YOU WILL ENJOY 52 long weekends per year. No health talks or screenings. This position is perfect for the chiropractor who is an amazing adjuster, as we offer exams, diagnosis and all adjustments. No physio. No flex/distraction. No massage. We service a variety of patients and conditions with approximately 30% wellness visits.
Who we are:
We have a fantastic Chiropractic practice that has been proudly serving the community of Louisville for over 14 years! Our team is experienced, welcoming and we have one of the greatest long term front desk staffs ever assembled. Our amazing, long term invested staff, collaborate to provide our patients with the highest quality care possible. We have a state-of-the-art office, with Digital x-rays, Touchscreen digital EHR, and continue to be at the forefront of care. We enjoy living a healthy life and love our work week balance, with 26 hours per week, just diagnose and adjust, no bs, no therapy, no massage, no health fairs, no micromanaging, all lifestyle. Athletes, sports aficionados, fitness enthusiasts, and people of all ages come to us to get their problems fixed- and we’re always happy to help!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Take and review Digital X-Rays
• Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
• Manual Adjustments- Diversified with some gonstead for lumbar/pelvic. Occasional Arthrostim/Activator
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in KY
• Full-time (26 hrs per week)
• Mon-Thurs 9:30am-1pm, 3pm-6pm
• $100k to start. Increases to $120k in year two, $140k in year four and $160k in year five.
• Paid Time off- 3 weeks’ vacation
• Ownership and share acquisition possible after year five if so desired
• Great work life balance with 52 long weekends per year
• State of the art office with Digital x-rays and EHR
• Fully staffed office with long-term staying power
Competitive salary, great benefits, work life balance, and a stellar staff to help you give your best to our patients.
26 hours per week, just diagnose and adjust, no bs, no therapy, no massage, no health fairs, no micromanaging, all lifestyle. We are looking for reliable go getter that wants the income and privilege of office ownership without the years of suffering and no pay of a startup. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org