Chiropractor Warrensville Heights, OH (20 min to Cleveland)
We are looking for an energetic Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Warrenville Heights, OH. We are a suburb East of Cleveland and conveniently located less than 20 mins from the nightlife, shopping and restaurants of Cleveland, OH.
We are looking for a Chiropractor who is a passionate and compassionate health care provider, who enjoys empowering communities with the gift of improved health through chiropractic. Our ideal candidate would be coachable yet takes initiative, time and production oriented, and has great communication and adjusting skills. An Associate with some experience in flexion distraction and diversified a plus.
We provide state of the art health care in a non-stressful family atmosphere at our Family wellness clinic. We have been proudly serving the community for over 6 years. Our doctors bring an exciting perspective along with caring hearts. They seek to create a culture of healthier people who realize that the journey to health starts with a personal decision. We offer chiropractic care and treatment solutions for adults, children, infants, and expectant mothers. Our compassionate approach means we treat everyone as a person with individual needs, concerns, and conditions. Each situation is unique and requires a personalized approach.
Our mission is to provide the members of our community with high-quality and affordable health care in a comfortable and care environment to get sick people well and to keep well people healthy. We intend to teach as many people as possible the true meaning of health and healing. Our goal is to inspire and educate our patients to become active participants in their own well-being. We will never forget that the patient comes first. We will treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family.
• Patient care (exams/consultations- review pertinent medical history, records, and imaging)
• Take, review and document X-rays
• Diagnosis and treatment plan recommendations, creation of rehab schedule
• Patient education as to findings, care plan recommendations, lifestyle modifications and benefits of continued chiropractic care
• Chiropractic Care- Manual adjustments- Diversified and Flexion Distraction, therapies/modalities, and assistance with rehab
• Documentation – timely and accurate
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic License in OH.
• Mon- Fri (with office hours ending at 12 on Fridays)
• $75k /bonus
Come join our award-winning team of Chiropractors- bringing stellar healthcare to those in our community. We are offering a competitive salary plus bonus, a chance to work within a state-of-the-art environment with a supportive and welcoming team, and the ability to learn and grow a patient base in OH. Join our mission to bring high quality Chiropractic care to the families of Warrensville, OH and help countless of individuals reach their health and wellness goals and improve their quality of life!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org