$70k-$100k plus per year (depending on experience)
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Chiropractor to join our growing wellness practice in Cypress, TX. We are looking for a Chiropractor who can provide coverage between our two offices, located in Katy and Cypress, TX. Our offices are conveniently located just outside of the Houston metro area, 30 minutes west of the city.
Love seeing patients, helping them set and achieve optimal health and well-being goals? Enjoy working with a dynamic team of like-minded professionals who enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care and living a high-quality life? Do what you do best, help your patient’s feel their best and we concentrate on the hassles of running the business. Come join us and our dynamic support team, and you can jump right in and help countless of individuals! We handle the business aspects of billing, marketing, administration, while you help others improve their lives.
Our ideal candidate is highly professional and passionate about Chiropractic, a believer in the benefits of current and long-term Chiropractic care, an outgoing extrovert with a magnetic personality, the type of doctor who patients flock to, and great at connecting with patients and establishing long term relationships. We are looking for an exceptional adjuster who believes their adjustment is the most powerful tool in their arsenal, has an exceptional work ethic, and enjoys bringing chiropractic to others.
We are a wellness practice, with multiple DC’s, who pride themselves on providing convenient and affordable chiropractor care, focused on our patients’ unique needs and goals. Whether our clients are seeking pain relief or preventative care, they can expect our patient-centric approach to be new and different, perhaps even life changing! We have a growing reputation for providing high-quality, individualized care. Due to our growth and fantastic reputation, we need another Associate to join our team!
• Patient Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent medical records/imaging
• Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
• Diagnosis and Treatment plans
• Chiropractic Care- Manual Adjustments
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, ensuring they continue their care plans
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Arrange for/review diagnostic x-rays, when medically necessary
• Follow up patient phone calls
• Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in TX
• Strong manual adjusting skills
• Flexible schedule
Total Compensation (range):
• $70k-$100k plus per year (depending on experience)
• Bonus compensation
• Company paid malpractice
• Flexible schedule
• Continuing education reimbursement
• Full support within office
• Health, Dental, Vision coverage possible
Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. We are seeking an Associate who is excellent at communicating with their patients, has a growth mindset, and is committed to excellence. We offer a generous salary, great benefits, a great work life balance and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org