Medical Clinic Patient Sales Consultant Camp Hill (Harrisburg), PA
$500/day + 10% commission on net revenue
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Consultant to join our clinic in Camp Hill, PA. The position is part time to start, 1 day per week, with the base pay rate of $500/day. We are looking for this individual to act as our sales Consultant. The Sales Consultant will develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to accelerate our growth within the Harrisburg market.
The Sales role will initially start at one (1) day per week part time for the first clinic, expanding to a minimum of three (3) to four (4) days per week by early 2023. Competitive pay includes base pay of up to $500 per day plus a commission and quarterly bonus structure as the business expands.
The sales Coordinator preferably has healthcare elective procedure experience in dealing with cash –pay (no insurance) medical practice. We are looking for skilled "deal closers" who can overcome objections and challenges from patients and articulate to the patient why our practice and procedures are an amazing fit for them. They are expected to perform sales functions, meet with patients, and guide them in the treatment processes. Following up with patients on a regular basis to develop relationships is a critical function of this medical center role, as well as ensuring excellent patient satisfaction. Achieving year over year sales growth by increasing gross revenue for the clinics is a must!
Who we are:
We are a non-surgical regenerative medicine practice with clinics across the US and we are looking for someone to join our clinic in Camp Hill, PA. Our goal is to help patients with arthritis, sports related injuries and chronic joint pain, without the use of surgery, steroids, or pain meds. These are non-surgical, long-term solutions resulting in zero recovery down time for our patients. We identify and treat the root cause of a patient's chronic condition to improve the patient’s quality of life. We have a high weekly budget for advertising on local radio, TV, search engines (ie: Google), and social media. All inbound leads will be prequalified by our call center, who will then schedule appointments at our clinics.
In other words, your time won’t be wasted with random sales leads and therefore we’ll be expecting a high closing rate.
• Understand the physiology for each treatment offered and able to explain each treatment in detail as prescribed by the medical provider
• Review notes from the medical provider and in turn, speak with patient concerning treatments
• Obtain treatment plans from medical providers to present to the new patient
• Learn and delivers verbiage for each treatment option prescribed by the medical provide
• Explain to the patient any imaging questions after medical provider establishes their diagnosis and explains pathology
• Answers any questions the new patient may have regarding finances
• Explain recommended procedures, financial breakdown, financing options
• Closes 50%+ of patients they see. An average of 10-16 patients a day will be seen
• Perform outreach and marketing to help bring in a consistent flow of patients
• Works closely with marketing department to optimize campaigns
• Achieve year over year sales growth
• Increasing practice gross revenue
• Experience with a cash payment only business model and non-insurance elective procedures. This is a transactional sales position that requires someone who can “close the deal” in a one-time patient interaction.
• Experience with regenerative medicine/PRP injections, non-surgical medical treatments, pain management, field/pharmaceutical sales, physical therapy is a PLUS
• Experience with cash payment options, non-insurance elective procedures
• Experience using 3rd party financing options such as CareCredit, GreenSky, and Proceed a plus
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work effectively with the right range of contingencies in a diverse community
• Ability to interact with staff in a team environment
• Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures (we will provide training)
• Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care and ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Medical sales or experience: 2 years (Preferred, not required)
• Regen medicine experience: 1 year (Preferred, not required)
• Prior experience using Salesforce software a PLUS
We provide a two-day training event (all expenses paid) to ensure the Sales Consultant is trained and conversant on all procedures and pricing prior to clinic opening. You will start your first day fully trained on all procedures and options provided and ready to consult with patients. We believe in and invest heavily in training for all members of our team to eliminate and/or significantly reduce the need for “on-the job” training.
• Medical sales: 2 years (Preferred)
• Regenerative medicine: 1 year (Preferred)
$500/day + 10% commission on net revenue
If you are motivated, experienced, and passionate about helping others achieve their goals, then come join us! We have a great working environment and offer the chance to reach your career and financial goals with a great growth, pay, and bonus structure. If you are interested in hearing further about this position, contact us.