We are looking for a Licensed X-ray- Radiologic Technician (RT) to join our Urgent Care center Full time in Acton, MA.
Are you a friendly, outgoing technician who likes to help provide superb orthopedic care to patients in the community? Do you love building relationships with your patients and a team of trusted, knowledgeable professionals? Do you have experience providing medical assistance? Then we need you and your unique combination of skills to join us and our wonderful team!!
We are looking for someone that can join our group, to help in several aspects of the clinic such as, capturing x-rays, assisting the medical team, performing MA duties, and taking patients vitals.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive, compassionate urgent medical care to men, women and families living in and around Acton and throughout Middlesex County. Our team provides fast, friendly, and welcoming service 7 days a week so that our patients can get care when they need it. The talented medical team diagnoses and treat a variety of illnesses and injuries from ear infections, flu, rashes, sore throats, to broken bones and sprains. We provide convenient medical services including physicals, x-rays, lab testing and vaccinations. Our Patients health and comfort is our team’s top priority.
• Assist medical and back-office staff when necessary
• Check in patients
• Measure vital signs and record in patients’ charts/EMR
• Maintain exam and x-ray rooms
• Stock medical/radiologic supplies
• X-rays, Position patients and Obtain x-rays (2-7 patients per day)
• Supports staff by promptly following orders, operating equipment to acquire images for diagnosis and treatment of patients
• Assist with patient flow (triaging and rooming patients)
• Assist the medical team with minor therapies and procedures
• Phlebotomy, blood draws, and injections as medically requested if capable
• Radiology Technician licensed in MA
• Phlebotomy skills are preferable but not mandatory
• Full time
• $40-$48 per hour (depending on experience)
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Long term disability
• Short term disability
• Pension plan
Accidents and unexpected illnesses happen, and when our patients need same-day treatment they turn to us. We are looking for someone who enjoys the teamwork approach, likes working in a welcoming work environment, and brings a positive attitude to our amazing team culture. If you love helping patients, then our great team and support staff would love to hear from you! Come join us!
Please send your resume to email@example.com