Medical Sales Representative Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Medical Sales Rep to join our growing medical practice full-time in beautiful Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate would be a phenomenal leader, who loves sales, is action oriented with continued professional and personal growth in mind. Are you good with numbers, great with communication on all levels, comfortable having conversations about money, and can you easily connect with people? Then we need you and your unique skills and drive to come join our award-winning team!
We are looking for a sales rep to promote our in-office therapies, chiropractic, and health and wellness treatment protocols.
We are a busy and successful chiropractic office that has been proudly serving the Charlotte area for over 11 years. We pride ourselves on providing the best care that our patients need and deserve, by creating personalized care plans, helping our patients reach for and achieve their own health and wellness goals, and improving their functioning and quality of life. Our approach is simple, we get to the cause of our patients’ problems and correct them naturally and thoroughly so that our patients can get on with their lives. Our team is comprised of Chiropractic physicians, massage therapists, chiropractic assistants, and wonderful support staff. Some of the services that we offer include chiropractic care, acupuncture, spinal decompression, and massage therapy to name a few. We have a fantastic, welcoming, and supportive team and we collaborate to provide our patients with the best, most comprehensive care.
• Sales and Explanation of in-office therapies
• Accountability for Patient base sales
• Scheduling patients, answering phones/questions
• Collaboration with the Doctors re: patient consultations, exams, report of findings
• Assistance with Care Plan Creation
• Patient Financing
• Lead Follow up
• Possible Seminar Set up and Sign ups
• Data Entry for Statistics
• Communicating with Lead Doctors
• Network with other Health Professionals and administrators
• Obtaining patient testimonials
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrated history of customer retention and growth
• Healthcare, hospital industry, medical equipment, sales, or services preferred
• Full time
• 35-40 hours per week
• $50k- $75k per year (DOE)
• Incentive Bonus compensation
You will be immersed as part of our team when working here. We are a high energy group, and you get to work with great coworkers every day, in a warm and welcoming environment, focusing on improving our patients’ quality of life! We need a salesperson who is committed to promoting a better quality of life to our patients to join our team, where we prioritize health and are passionate about our patient’s wellbeing. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to email@example.com