Chiropractor West Lake Hills, TX (Austin)
We are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in West Lake Hills, TX. We are conveniently located in central west Austin, approximately 10 minutes from downtown.
Our ideal candidate is a team player, self-starter, who has a few years of experience in the chiropractic profession. We are looking for a fantastic adjuster, who has reasonable proficiency with diagnostic muscle testing, AK, CK, NET, etc. Are you passionate about the benefits of chiropractic and believe in subluxation clearing orientation vs simply resolving pain or symptoms? Do you enjoy working with all members of the family and caring for patients of all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics? Then we are looking for you and your unique skills to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional and personal growth, with options for a motivated DC who is interested in full or partial ownership.
Our family Chiropractic center has been proudly serving the community with high quality care for over 22 years. We enjoy helping patients of all ages experience optimal health and wellness. We use a variety of safe and effective chiropractic techniques to help our patients get out of pain and back to the activities in life they love- healing the body from the inside out- naturally. We consider our patients and employees like part of the family. You’ll always be made to feel at home at our warm and friendly practice. Kind and caring, our doctors take the time to listen to our patients’ needs and provide gentle compassionate care. We help with a variety of common conditions such as allergies, anxiety, pregnancy pain, and migraines to name a few. At our chiropractic care center, we assist our patients in transforming health challenges to greater levels of health and vitality. Our dynamic team consists of 2 Chiropractic physicians, Chiropractic assistants, and dedicated support staff- all on the same mission to improve our patient’s quality of lives.
• Patient Exam/Consultation-review health and medical histories, exam patients, review pertinent records/imaging
• Evaluate patients via standard exam, muscle testing and Insight scan technology
• Take and interpret X-rays
• Diagnosis and creation of Treatment plans
• Chiropractic patient care- Manual Adjustments, AK, CK evaluation; Diversified adjusting, Arthrostim adjusting; Muscle Activation Techniques
• Patient education on the benefits of routine chiropractic care, treatment plan options, lifestyle modifications, nutrition, supplementation, and home exercises
• Documentation/progress notes- accurate and timely records
• Re-exams for progress checks, adjustments, and ensure patient and treatment goals met
• Assistance with office Marketing endeavors
• Graduation from a Doctor of Chiropractic program (DC)
• Chiropractic license in TX
• Current Enrollment in some insurance panels a plus
• Willing and able to market the practice
• Full time
• $80k-$90k (DOE)
• Bonus compensation: A % of practice growth
• Ownership opportunities
• Professional and personal growth with educational and training opportunities
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org